GDT: ECQF: Game 2 - Carolina Hurricanes vs New York Islanders, 7:30pm ET, ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Things don’t get interesting until someone wins a road game.

Good luck Thursday.

Yes, I’m unmoved and uninterested…

Not picking on you, but the “until someone wins a road game” thing is one of those weird old hockey adages that needs to die. If a team goes up 2-0 that’s a big advantage. Not to say it’s insurmountable but things aren’t “fine” for NYI right now just because they haven’t lost at home.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
"Officer, it's not my fault - it's what she was wearing!"
I forgot Jake could do no wrong in these situations. He slid the puck in and innocently skated away. Never once has he done something dirty or said something mean. He follows the lord more than Jacob Slavin. I’m glad you’re convinced Guentzel is 10000% innocent and could never do something to make someone snap.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I forgot Jake could do no wrong in these situations. He slid the puck in and innocently skated away. Never once has he done something dirty or said something mean. He follows the lord more than Jacob Slavin. I’m glad you’re convinced Guentzel is 10000% innocent and could never do something to make someone snap.
sorry officer, if my wife just didn't shut up.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Ok but what did he do then?

The video shows him scoring an insurance goal to likely seal the win and celebrating a *reasonable* amount.

Nelson immediately slashes him multiple times and starts to stir shit up. You’re defending Nelson’s actions and justifying them based on literally nothing other than ‘my son would never do that’ type of logic

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
GL0OSf6WgAAEuCA.png

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
what did jake do wrong?

Reactions: SlavinAway
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad