BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 2 7:41 PM - (WC2) Florida Panthers @ (A1) BOSTON BRUINS - Boston leads series 1-0 - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I'm not just picking on him. He has been useless since he came back. Lindholm is a full step behind. Frederic can't score when the pressure is on and he has open nets. Pastrnak is gliding out there and didn't win a puck battle. Ullmark was Buffalo Ullmark.

This was a complete no-show and they got worse since game one where they played a below-average game.

My concern is that there being outplayed in two games of two.
This. They didn’t play well last game and won. Played worse tonight and got hammered. They need to pull it together or it will be really embarrassing.

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Boston needs to accept playing PO hockey... back pass, globetrotter hockey won't work,, winning 1X1 battle crushing the net will.... we saw this before and tonite we did play like this. They need to keep simple.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
He brings zero in this series. Face offs? No. Play PK? No. Throws effective hits? No. Scores goals? No. Creates turnovers? No
You have been beating this drum since they drafted him. I get it you don't like him. Plenty of Bruins over the years I have disiked so carry on.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Wow, this place can become toxic after a loss.

I thought we were better than that

Nope. I vent here quietly because the familky doesn't deserve to hear me ranting about a pathetic display by the Bruins. Come onto HF, rant, feel better knowing thousands of people also saw that terrible display and then move on with my night.

This is the place to vent and move on.

Reactions: BTO and Oates2Neely

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Well Bruins got a major wake-up call. The record means NOTHING right now. They're in a war . The Cats didn't get the message that they have to treat the Bruins with respect. IF the Bruins want it they have to TAKE it . It's a war now, grow up, show up and play balls to the walls. Or, come home and get ready for Golfing season!
Exactly, it’s a war, not a cake walk.

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
I do imagine they’ll be pissed for game 3.

They’re not out of it yet at all, but I am terrified if they go down 2-1. As much as they should have earned my trust to always come back, the way this loss went down is testing my fan resilience.
The last thing you ever want to do as a heavy favorite is give a team belief.

After that, Florida feels like it's their series to lose now. They have home ice, they just ran the best team in the NHL out of their own building and made them look terrible doing it. They're a bad matchup for the B's. They have a ton of firepower with Verhaege, Montour, Bennett, Barkov and Forsling (and others). They're not deep and they're playing a 30-year-old journeyman goalie, but that journeyman goalie is on a heater right now.

It felt like the game flipped when McAvoy hit the crossbar. He scores there, it's 3-3 and everything relaxes and now FLA is on its heels. After that, it was a litany of turnovers and the Bruins barely touched the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad