BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 2 7:41 PM - (WC2) Florida Panthers @ (A1) BOSTON BRUINS - Boston leads series 1-0 - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
GDT designed by @Alicat

full

full

Tonight's Officials

1681926327384.png
1681926348192.png

Referees Gord Dwyer (19), Jon McIsaac (2),
Garrett Rank (7)*
Linesmen Brad Kovachik (71), Kyle Flemington (55)

Ntl. Anthem Todd Angilly

full

Boston Bruins (1-0) vs. Florida Panthers (0-1)
7:30 pm ET

National US/Canada:
ESPN, CBC, TVAS, SNE, SNO, SNP
Boston TV/Radio: NESN, 98.5 FM The Sports Hub
Florida TV/Radio:BSFL, WQAM

full

TD Garden, Boston, MA

full

Boston Bruins Twitter

Florida Panthers Twitter

full

NHL MEDIA NOTES

TONIGHT’S GAME - The Bruins host the Panthers tonight in game 2 of their best-of-7 Round One series. - They enter tonight’s game with a 1-0 lead in the series and they have a 32-24 record in game 2s when leading a best-of-7 1-0. - They have a 25-7 record in best-of-7 series in which they have a 2-0 record and they are 26-19 in best-of-7 series in which they are tied 1-1.. - Boston is in the post-season for the 7th straight season and 76th all-time in their history ... Their 76 post-season berths are 2nd all-time in NHL history to MTL’s 85. - This is the 8th Round One series for Boston since the NHL adopted the format in 2013-14 and they are 5-2 in those series ... Overall, they are playing their 37th first round series (preliminary series, division semifinals, conference quarterfinals and round one series) with a 19-17 record entering this post-season ... They are 16-12 in those series which have been best-of-7 formats.

Need to Know: Bruins vs. Panthers | First Round

Bruins Start on Right Foot with Game 1 Win

Montgomery: Bergeron 'Feeling Better' But 'Questionable' for Game 2

full

full

full

full

full

Linus Ullmark
1 GP | 1-0 | .969 Sv% | 1.00 GAA

full

1681932756226.png

Alex Lyon
1 GP | 0-1 | .897 Sv% | 3.15 GAA

full

full

full

full

full

Rest in Peace Keith!

Last edited:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Thanks Mike.

Thanks Mark.

Unfortunately still dealing with real world stuff so was offline awhile.

Folks - please. We are hoping for a long run here. Along with that we would like everyone here to be part of playoffs.

’ You’ gotta get off each others backs. I dont know how else to say it.

still applies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
4th line needs to come out and hit everything in sight. I felt they weren't at the top of their game in game 1.
Excellent point. FLA has to know that their best chance to beat the Bs is to pound on them and maybe hurt a player or two. Bs need to be the hammer before they are the nail. 4th line definitely needs to come out aggressive and set a tone.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Excellent point. FLA has to know that their best chance to beat the Bs is to pound on them and maybe hurt a player or two. Bs need to be the hammer before they are the nail. 4th line definitely needs to come out aggressive and set a tone.
Yep, I’m all for them to be taking healthy runs. Especially if matched up briefly against Floridas top lines.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Well, no Bergy, as expected and no lineup changes, as expected. I doubt seriously Monty changes anything schematically. Same players and same scheme means same style of game unfortunately. We also get the bonus of the incompetent and flat awful Dwyer tonight...Goodie goodie. The game will get out of control. There will be missing teeth, fights and injuries due to him. Some like that, I usually do not. I hope Ullmark, depth and better health, help us prevail. Dwyer sucks.

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
With the abysmal Dwyer doing the game, I agree.
I have as much love for Dwyer as Leafs fans have for McCauley. Given the Bs outstanding team, they were 3-1-1 this season with Dwyer, and 1-3 last season. What are the odds? He also has been pure trash for the Bs in the post-season. Bs have to win despite this clown when they do get a W.

Bs haven't fared a lot better with McIssac either. 3-2-1 this season, and 3-2 last season.

Just brought out an extra roll of Tums. Could be one of those nights with these two goofs in charge.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
No excuses not to win tonight. We won the other game without playing our best. Time to put or best foot forward tonight. No Bergy? No problem. Next man up. This team plays for eachother, and they've given us no indication tonight's any different. Give it your all. Be physical. Be smart. Don't get goaded into anything. But do not be pushed around. Pass with a purpose. Take it to the net. Be strong on the boards. Take care of the puck. Protect your goalie. Shoot often. Good things happen when you do. This is OUR house. So you better be ready from the jump to defend it. Win it for Bergy. Win it for the Spoken B on your chest. Its not about the name on the back. The Bruins got this. Believe!

You ALREADY know the drill!
giphy.gif

Last edited:

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
I have as much love for Dwyer as Leafs fans have for McCauley. Given the Bs outstanding team, they were 3-1-1 this season with Dwyer, and 1-3 last season. What are the odds? He also has been pure trash for the Bs in the post-season. Bs have to win despite this clown when they do get a W.

Bs haven't fared a lot better with McIssac either. 3-2-1 this season, and 3-2 last season.

Just brought out an extra roll of Tums. Could be one of those nights with these two goofs in charge.
McIssac is so-so. I am pretty sure he will defer to Dwyer. That is not good news. The results are pretty much what I expected. Thank you for looking them up.

Reactions: missingchicklet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad