Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 2 7:14 PM - Toronto at BRUINS - B's will have a goalie - Boston leads the series 1-0 - NESN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Bruins need to be a little tighter in their own zone when it comes to getting the puck out. Too many times last game they failed to clear it and Swayman had to make some big saves to bail them out.
They get careless and got bailed out a few times I agree and it needs to stop ,Leafs can put the puck in the net last thing you want to do is hand them golden opportunities,it will bite them in the ass eventually.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I would rather have Lohrei travelling with the team vs Forbort.
Loheri needs to play and he will get top minutes in Providence.

Forbort needs to continue his rehab and when healthy, is a better option than Loheri especially against a team like the Leafs.

I highly doubt we see Forbort at all this series.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Gorgeous day to win a hockey game, folks!

20240422_133402.jpg

20240422_133353.jpg

As the great Ella Fitzgerald sings
"Blue skies
Smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies
Do I see".

Exactly what I needed.

TSBruins13

Mar 24, 2011
Boston, MA
Need our boys to come out focused and not cocky after the Game 1 slaughter. Really hope we come out firing and pot the first goal - put Toronto on the ropes.

Sounds like Nylander is out again which is a big plus.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
New fence looks great.
Thanks, Wally.

We went we just the privacy slats. Cheaper and they do just fine. I do selfishly miss the wood, because in some angles you can see through, but they make fake bushes to put on the slats so we can go down that route if we want. Neighbors are happy too. Win/win for all. And no more headaches or worrying about things rotting or falling down. Concrete was put in so we are very happy with the outcome!

Reactions: Gee Wally

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I'd like to see Freddy take care of Domi if he starts running around. Last thing we need is him taking out McAvoy or Carlo or Lindholm. Gotta keep Big Rig around for Reeves.
The issue is that Domi does not want a piece of Frederic at all. Unless you want Freddy taking a penalty I think you just ignore his bullshit and play him physically with some hits.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
IMG_2934.jpeg

Not sure if this was posted or not yet. Looks like he ain’t playing. He’s was their best playoff performer last year. That being said if missing one guy when they have loads of scoring up front is going to hurt them that much then the Leafs aren’t as good as people are saying. I still look for them to come out much stronger than game 1…….but I also fully expect the Bruins to be ready for that.

Reactions: BMC

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
The issue is that Domi does not want a piece of Frederic at all. Unless you want Freddy taking a penalty I think you just ignore his bullshit and play him physically with some hits.
Domi is the type of player they absolutely have to try their best to ignore, especially because he will probably become more unhinged the less these games go in favor of his team. He will get himself in trouble, they need to let him do it to himself.

Reactions: NDiesel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad