Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 2 7:08 PM - In Linus We Trust - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
Thank God. Last time we saw that guy in the playoffs he was sitting on the bench squirting water at Subban as they torched the Bruins.
LOL! True. I was thinking the rotation of players they had in 2011 where Seguin and Thornton gave them a boost in some pivotal games.

Reactions: LSCII

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
Grilling moose burgers and going to enjoy some cold adult beverages during the game tonight. Just f***ing win boys!! Go Bruins!!

Reactions: BMC

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I don't think they're at the point of it being a must win, but they absolutely need to prove they're capable of scoring 3 goals in a game against Carolina this season. They don't have a chance if their hopes are limited to 1-0 or 2-1 wins.

KrugAvoy

Aug 11, 2017
Lowell
You have to wonder what Reilly is thinking - Grz might be hurt and has poor game 1, and instead of Reilly getting inserted for Grz in game 2 (not suggesting that), Grz gets bumped up to first pair.
Bur many posters here insist Gryz is not the problem. He's good in the regular season but come post season he's a punching bag for other teams players. Krug despite being the same size brought it and stood up and played hard. Haven't seen that from gryz in the playoffs

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
I don't want to be a downer, but I can't shake the feeling that we are getting swept.
Still excited to watch, and trying to remain optimistic.
I was very optimistic yesterday but not today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad