GDT: ECQF | Game 2 | 5/3 | Ottawa @ Montreal Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewHabsEra*

We are working harder and we want it more but our lack of depth will unfortunately kill us.. Its just not our year, good season overall, we certainly can build on this but Marc Bergevin will have to work very hard this off season..

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Such an encouraging first period from the Habs, despite the penalties they were the better team. Anderson with two flops in two games.

PricePkPatch*

Hey first post just wanted to say I like how we played in the first

That's a very noble 1st post there. I hope it will herald the sort of poster you will be here. Mine sure did it for me.

It was a post on the Rangers' board on the 20th February 2008 :naughty:

kovaless

Feb 21, 2008
Wow. Commentary is bad. Yes plekanec is playing and had a good period. No idea what point PJ was trying to make about our starting line on the ice? Something about punching people? We're not tough enough? So confused?

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Elliotte Friedman made a good point: refs are looking at Habs tonight, obviously.

cjbhab*

That's a very noble 1st post there. I hope it will herald the sort of poster you will be here. Mine sure did it for me.

lol.. what did you do? hahaha :naughty:

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008

But you joined in March 08?

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
The ****ing rebounds are just not going our way also. It always bounces behind the player crashing the net.

Anderson might control these rebounds this way on purpose. Don't know if there is a way to fix this.

Cashing the net may be an art. If you're not used to playing like that, you may not know what you're doing in front of the net.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Wow. Commentary is bad. Yes plekanec is playing and had a good period. No idea what point PJ was trying to make about our starting line on the ice? Something about punching people? We're not tough enough? So confused?

I think he said that we should fight instead of taking stupid penalties like Moen did by punching a guy after the whistle.

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA

I guess they think the Leafs are a good team?? since 2/3rds of there line up are cement heads.

PricePkPatch*

But you joined in March 08?

Oh.. wait.. the Big Comeback was what got me interested in this board..

My first post was against the Devils. On their board. Right after we beat them badly. I wasn't trolling or anything, but let's just say many didn't appreciated "you opened an account just to come on our board"

Anyway; it heralded a beautiful existence of near-ban for going too far on ennemy boards. :laugh:

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
We are working harder and we want it more but our lack of depth will unfortunately kill us.. Its just not our year, good season overall, we certainly can build on this but Marc Bergevin will have to work very hard this off season..

How would he have to work harder? Get guys taht don't get stopped by hot goalies? :laugh:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I find it hilarious that Halak continues to lose the starting job no matter who his back-up is. Yet, he is the way better goaltender.
Elliot has been very good in STL.

Halak didn't really lose the starting job, he was injured. He just came back for the playoffs.

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
I don't know if it's just me but who else is absolutely disgusted with the centers being constantly thrown out of the faceoff circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad