Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 1 - YUCK - Toronto 4 BRUINS 1 - Leafs lead series 1-0

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Heinen embarrasses himself last playoffs and had a bad season up until the end when the team was red hot and he put up points to earn a new contract. I’m not even sure he deserves to play that’s who I would sit if Kuraly were back tonight.

It's fairly clear IMO at this point that Heinen and his style of play he's a complimentary player. Doesn't make him a bad player, just that in some situations and lines don't work in his favour.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
It's fairly clear IMO at this point that Heinen and his style of play he's a complimentary player. Doesn't make him a bad player, just that in some situations and lines don't work in his favour.

well said, he`ll never be the driver of a line

I`m one who thought, out of all the lines, the Coyle line looked most effective, didn`t like the play from Bergy`s line, 4th line invisible, DK`s line meh

Reactions: BruinDust

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
well said, he`ll never be the driver of a line

I`m one who thought, out of all the lines, the Coyle line looked most effective, didn`t like the play from Bergy`s line, 4th line invisible, DK`s line meh

I saw it the same way as well re: the performance of each line in Game 1.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I believe we will see a much different team tonight, doesn`t guarantee a win but we`ll see a much more focused effort

I think so too.

Leafs got the breaks in Game 1, but overall they weren't great either. Both teams were off for 4 days, I think now that were into a game every 2nd day (and not back-2-backs) we should see the team sharper overall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad