GDT: ECQF Game 1|Pittsburgh Penguins (2) vs. New York Rangers (3)|4.13.16|Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
stop putting kunitz out. seriously. play the kids and cullen

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
Hags has had a very sloppy game, something I wanted to mention before that last goal happened. He's just off tonight, things aren't clicking for him.

Black Label

Aug 6, 2009
Amsterdam
CO5cXkS.gif

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
That goal is more on us giving them the zone so easily than anything Zatkoff did.

Gotta play a good hard 9 minutes here. Get some zone time and don't let them attack the whole time.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Ugh. Pens. My nerves.

From the old thread.
Phil KEssel just dumped a guy going to net. Phil Kessel. Just outworked and defended a guy.

Phil Kessel actually conserves himself during the regular season. You know that "Mario would turn it on in the playoffs" talk? Phil Kessel. Actually capable of being a much more rounded player (huhuhuh, round) than he usually is and he stays healthy.

Get over this Kunitz ****, Sullivan. It's ****ing embarrassing.

Rectify

I HAVE A JOB!!
Oct 16, 2008
Around
Bad goal by Zatkoff, but he has played very well overall today.

Thank you.

Zatkoff is awful, we are going to get blown out!

Zatkoff is GOD!

Zatkoff is awful, we are going to blow it!!!

Zatkoff is a career fringe backup or AHL starter. He is capable enough to win a game behind this team. Everyone needs to relax and just enjoy the game.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
That goal is more on us giving them the zone so easily than anything Zatkoff did.

Gotta play a good hard 9 minutes here. Get some zone time and don't let them attack the whole time.

I see this and hold them and ride it out, but f it. Pedal to metal. Safe is death. Bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad