ECQF Game 1 | Pens vs. Jackets | 7:30 PM EST | USA, SN360, TVAS3, ROOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
IMO Penguins are favorites out of the east. Crosby and Malkin 1 2 punch just too much to handle.

I think it's way too early to say that, but I think if SCG can continue pushing the play consistently when they're on the ice, the Penguins 2nd-4th lines continue to produce and the team plays committed defensively (not like that), they certainly could go on a run.

Scotty Pucks

Bring back “Doop” as Flyers Goal Song
Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Push hard to an alien land,
Where you never know what's real
Just a card in someone's deck,
You get dealt and that's the deal

What's the matter, man? Is the time not right?
What's the matter, man? Are you wrapped too tight?
What's the matter, man? Is the feeling dumb?
What's the matter?

What's the matter, man? What's the matter with you?
What's the matter, man? What's the matter with you?

Great song played there at the arena. Takes me back to my Tony Hawk's Pro Skater days.

I love Matty Calvert - awesome to see the Jackets on the board.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Seriously? Ok I'll explain, when someone posts that Sid and Geno are good at hockey it amazes me that people are just now realizing it. Not that hard to get really....

That would make sense if that was something that happened in the last decade, I guess?

fragmag

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh
That would make sense if that was something that happened in the last decade, I guess?

I'm not the one who posted that Sid and Geno are pretty tough to play against. Which is who I was responded to originally. So yeah, it does make sense I guess?

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
I'm not the one who posted that Sid and Geno are pretty tough to play against. Which is who I was responded to originally. So yeah, it does make sense I guess?

I highly doubt they were just figuring it out and were just reiterating it. Crosby and Malkin being a tough one two punch isn't exactly a well kept secret. Everyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad