GDT: ECQF Game 1 | Ending Edwards | Leafs vs Bruins 8pm EST | SN, CBC, TVAS, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
GO LEAFS GO!!!

Willy and Mitch's stats are weird @Mitch nylander :)

I'm assuming you're from the future and they have put up 7 and 11 points in a 5 game series victory!

Haha good call, I just forgot to edit the stats from last year's game 6. Hope we see the same stat line!

Don't mean to be picky, but you shortchanged Nylander and Marner in points :)

Leafs hope year eight of the rebuild is a charm...

Good call, just updated it.

Reactions: Leafsfan74

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Guessing Coyle line vs Matthews line and Zacha line vs Tavares line. So Domi vs Rat instead of Marner vs Rat. Keefe needs to be smarter than Montgomery and double shift the 3 amigos. Sprinkle in some 88 91 16. That would be a nightmare for the Bruins.

I think most would agree, on paper:

Leafs forwards >> Bruins forwards
Bruins D > Leafs D
Bruins G >> Leafs G
Monty > Keefe

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
dc6ec1153904ebff4e0046b984b2389e.gif

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Guessing Coyle line vs Matthews line and Zacha line vs Tavares line. So Domi vs Rat instead of Marner vs Rat. Keefe needs to be smarter than Montgomery and double shift the 3 amigos. Sprinkle in some 88 91 16. That would be a nightmare for the Bruins.

Bruins D > Leafs D
Bruins G >> Leafs G
Monty > Keefe
On paper this is accurate, only difference is you know the Bruins forwards are gonna show up. I honestly have no idea what to expect from our core. They may put up 3 points each or they may shrivel the first time they take a hit.

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Really want to see the big boys get on the board tonight and shake off any potential nerves quick.

That said I don’t give af how, just WIN!

I couldn’t be more excited, wait all year for the playoffs, every game is epic, every shift on the edge of your seat, it doesn’t get any better! Leafs Bruins, this our time!

Same here man. I can feel the butterflies starting already. Such an incredible time of the year. It really doesn’t get better like you said.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
If our Leafs WANT this series BAD ENOUGH, they will play like they do. If they play like they are disinterested, much like Nylander sometimes does, it'll be over quickly.

Leafs, please make Toronto, and Leafs Nation, PROUD !!!

Go LEAFS Go !!!

Strangle

May 4, 2009

Bruins D > Leafs D
Bruins G >> Leafs G
Monty > Keefe

This is going to be a lot about coaching and goaltending I think.

If Marner has some space and can win his matchups, if Nylander can drive his own line and if Domi can get into marchands feelings the bruins only hope is their goaltending.

Leafs need to worry about 1 line, bruins should have all they can handle trying to stop all 4 of ours.

And the top line the bruins have …. can’t compete with ours. Their depth is worse than ours.

This is Keefe’s come to Jesus moment, the players will cook, Keefe needs to put them in the best position to win.

I think the 2011-2024 Boston dies in this series

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
If our Leafs WANT this series BAD ENOUGH, they will play like they do. If they play like they are disinterested, much like Nylander sometimes does, it'll be over quickly.

Leafs, please make Toronto, and Leafs Nation, PROUD !!!

Go LEAFS Go !!!
If they have as much pride in the City and logo as the fan base does, they will dust off the Bruins in 5 or 6 and do the same in subsequent rounds. They should be embarrassed losing to Florida in 5 including all 3 games on home ice. Burns and Quinn's teams would never let that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad