ECQF Game 1: Bruins @ Senators | 7 PM EST | NHLN,SN,TVAS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I couldn't wait. Too excited. LET'S DO THIS.

T79cDlC.png
PORfC5h.png

KihxLJ3.png
unIHbo0.png

POsU1TF.png
CFP8Sbp.png

LwvlMXz.png
u5VluPn.png

cjQh4iC.png
uERf7Sa.png

EtUaLw6.png
WcTZD7l.png

wf0O4fr.png
utgzI5r.png

kXUS832.png
pavn1rZ.png

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
So just to clarify for my fellow US viewers outside of Boston. If I have NHL Game Center along with NBCSN and all the NBC affiliated stations (USA, CNBC) I am still screwed out of watching this if I don't subscribe to NHL Network, correct?

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
That sens lineup isnt correct.. Harpur/Kelly arent playing.

Claesson may not either. Methot is a game time desicion.

Dzingel could come in after warm up too.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
So just to clarify for my fellow US viewers outside of Boston. If I have NHL Game Center along with NBCSN and all the NBC affiliated stations (USA, CNBC) I am still screwed out of watching this if I don't subscribe to NHL Network, correct?

If you have NBCSN and such you can probably watch on the app/website with your provider login.

For actually watching on the teevee, yes I believe you're correct.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
If you have NBCSN and such you can probably watch on the app/website with your provider login.

For actually watching on the teevee, yes I believe you're correct.

Yeah I logged into the NBCSN app and there's no option for this game, at least not yet.

Kind of annoying since I believe they claim every game is on an NBC station and they have affiliates available to put this game on. Like MSNBC.

Not sure why they decided to throw it on NHL Network.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Why would you sit Kelly?

MacArthur miraculously returned and impressed, Boucher loves Wingels, we brought in Stahlberg and Burrows. Our forwards are relatively healthy so Kelly just gets shoved out.

We're also sitting Dzingel(I think?) who brings a ton of energy and skates hard.

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Why would you sit Kelly?

Because he's been a mediocre player all season and only injuries and depth prevented us from removing him. Dzingel has actually been good and he could be sitting a while. Deadline acquisitions have been good and people have started coming back from the IR.

Ottawa is, theoretically, getting healthy at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad