GDT: ECQF GAME 1 BRUINS at Ottawa 7 PM | NESN, NHL-N (US), SN, TVAS-2, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Before BMC and others blow a gasket - please be advised that puck drop is set for around 7:14 PM - Sportsnet wants the games to start at the same time and the understanding is Montreal is planning a long pregame light show and then the return of Ginette Reno do do the Canadian anthem for the first time in 2 years.

Montreal-New York is the main HNIC game - Ottawa-Boston is the B game.

Montreal typical. You think that's not going to outright provoke BMC?
Great job on the gdt!

Good to see Scott posting. That's good juju.

Let's go Bs. Take the first one and don't look back

NiftyWasNasty

Nasty in a good way
Dec 29, 2014
It's so exciting to be back in the Playoffs!

I love this feeling…I hate this feeling…I love this feeling…I have been nervous and anxious all day…

Let’s go Bruins!:yo::yo:

DROP THE PUCK!!!

Five Hole

The puck stops here.
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2004
Southern New England
All day I have been greeting people by simply saying “Playoffs!†with a slow affirmative head nod and the biggest smile I can fit on my face…

...it feels like 2010...if they stay/get healthy they could do this...but no matter what, look out next year!

Right now I’m about to go for a run, I figure since my heart rate is up anyway I may as well clear my mind….

Go Bruins!!!!!

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Montreal typical. You think that's not going to outright provoke BMC?
Great job on the gdt!

Good to see Scott posting. That's good juju.

Let's go Bs. Take the first one and don't look back

Why those no good poutine swill ing mother ******* :madfire: :rant:

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Before BMC and others blow a gasket - please be advised that puck drop is set for around 7:14 PM - Sportsnet wants the games to start at the same time and the understanding is Montreal is planning a long pregame light show and then the return of Ginette Reno do do the Canadian anthem for the first time in 2 years.

Montreal-New York is the main HNIC game - Ottawa-Boston is the B game.

So we not only have to sit around waiting for that **** show to be over when we are playing those frauds, now we have to wait for it when we aren't?

Jesus Christ, I hate that ****ing team! :rant:

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
So we not only have to sit around waiting for that **** show to be over when we are playing those frauds, now we have to wait for it when we are't?

Jesus Chris, I hate that ****ing team! :rant:

I second this rant.

**** the Habs and their pretentious BS. I hate that team with every fibre of my being. My fingernails hate them.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Hrudey very critical of Z in pregame show...

Christ I hate the thought of watching sportsnet for this series:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad