Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
s-l300.jpg

DANCE BEAR DANCE

3181748291_f5f1c11605.jpg

https://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/bos-vs-ott/2017/04/12/2016030121#game=2016030121,game_state=live

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

TOI-BRUINS

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
1-0!!!!! That was an impressive win given the circumstances. Backs were against the wall in the third and they responded wonderfully.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Dare I ask? How mad be Ottawa fans about the Chara equipment stoppage?

rickizbruin

Feb 7, 2010
ONTARIO
Great game.. need scotch to settle down ! C-Mac played great !!

off topic.. Habs played that great CJ offence tonight.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
Anyone else think Kevan Miller just played the best game of his career?

As a poster that rags on him a lot he worked on his skating and has been much quicker this year both in skating and passing. He certainly passes Mcquaid on the depth chart. Mcqauid has fire but his skating and thought process is still below average.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
hahah McAvoy

"Rask one of the players he grew up watching" haha so crazy

He is a real player, has a chance to be our PK Subban I think.

Im down for protecting K.Miller in the expansion draft, amazing game by him and the added element of toughness, makes him so valuable, eats some real big minutes.

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
Thank you Rask you stole tonight game and its well appreciated from a fan who gave you a hard time on this board. It was an unreal 2nd period never remember a team not getting a single shot on net..But it was nice to finally seeing Marchand finally showing up in the 3rd and putting in the winning goal. Big ups for Mcavoy unreal effort tonight. who going to take Chiller spot sat he does look good at all by not coming back in the 3rd

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
As a good that rags on him a lot he worked on his skating and has been much quicker this year both in skating and passing. He certainly passes Mcquaid on the depth chart. Mcqauid has fire but his skating and thought process is still below average.

He's also been much better with the puck especially in the offensive zone (like that goal in Chicago) he's added a few moves in his game too

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Fantastic win tonight. They did a great job of grinding away in the 3rd, following an awful 2nd. If they, specifically Pasta, cashed in on some chances in the first, they could have been on cruise control.....I guess you can say the same for Ottawa if Rask wasn't playing out of his mind tonight.

It's nice to see Frankie V get the monkey off his back and, perhaps more importantly, provide some secondary scoring. Somebody joked by calling Vatrano Michael Ryder and I get it. I wonder if he can provide Ryder-esque goaltending, if needed.

Hopefully Krejci is good to go on Saturday and we can see a more balanced forward group.

I'm still biting my nails trying to figure out what the D will look like on Saturday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad