BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 1 7:41 PM - (WC2) Florida Panthers @ (A1) Boston Bruins - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Florida has some bad asses on that team. going to be great. Eric Staal scares me like always

Is Gryz hurt or did Cam Neely turn in the line up card?

Bussi vs Lyon. 8-5 Bruins.
Gryz was dealing with "soreness" on Saturday IIRC. there's also this flu bug going around. I think Forbort over Gryz is b/c Gryz isn't 100% for some reason, not because Monty wants size or whatever shit people want to make up. We already heard Monty say Forbort was rusty after 1 practice so it seems like he probably would have stuck with Gryz if he was 100%.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Florida has some bad asses on that team. going to be great. Eric Staal scares me like always

Is Gryz hurt or did Cam Neely turn in the line up card?

Bussi vs Lyon. 8-5 Bruins.

Bussi? Is Swayman questionable now too?

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Anyone know what kind of sickness is circulating through the team? Stomach bug? Covid? Flu? None are ideal. The timing is atrocious but better now than deeper in the playoffs I suppose. 🙏
Nothing stated but Lauko lost 8 pounds when he had it last week, so assuming stomach bug.

Bussi? Is Swayman questionable now too?
Sway was at optional skate today but was sick last week, maybe....maybe not? Depends how he feels I would think.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
I worried all season that an illness going through the room would throw the team into a losing streak and it didn't happen. Now I wish it had.
Whether it's noro, covid or the flu, it sounds like way more than a cold. And the fact that they're actually even talking about it (Lauko losing weight, etc.) And it's going to be an issue with players coming back without their wind and strength right into playoff style hockey, overtime, etc. Bumps and bruises you can play through, but this?

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
I’m strangely calm.

This team can score, they can prevent goals, they’re deep, they have goaltending, when things aren’t going their way they don’t panic but just stick with it until things do start going their way, and Pasta’s on one of his hot streaks where he hits the net repeatedly.

Playoffs aren’t going to be easy because there are some good teams - Toronto, Carolina, NJ, Col, Edm etc - but I don’t see anybody winning four games against us, least of all the Florida Panthers.

Go Bruins!!!!

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Gryz was dealing with "soreness" on Saturday IIRC. there's also this flu bug going around. I think Forbort over Gryz is b/c Gryz isn't 100% for some reason, not because Monty wants size or whatever shit people want to make up. We already heard Monty say Forbort was rusty after 1 practice so it seems like he probably would have stuck with Gryz if he was 100%.
Who says Gryz is out? Maybe it’s Clifton.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Biggest thing tonight is to strike first. Chasing the game in January is a lot different than chasing it now. Be ready from puck drop.
Biggest thing is wait till you got a big lead and then go get Tkachuk and run him - he’s going to try and get retaliatory penalty. I’m going to be watching him even away from puck - the guy plays like the kid in class who flips you in the back of the ear when the teacher writing on the blackboard

He does stuff just to be a prick - Monty needs to tell team to let go it’s his plan

I’m less concerned about Bergy and more on Ullmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad