Not open for further replies.

Toastman

Oct 12, 2011
in what general area?

1olu8l.gif

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
3-1 Habs tonight. 37-17 shots for the Habs. Both goalies will be very good. Kid line will get two goals. Prust and Neil will fight. Good times!

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Holy crap! That Stanley Cup with the Habs' pictures is incredible. I'm about to set it as my phone's lockscreen wallpaper. LOVE IT!

GO HABS GO!!!!!!

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I just found out I have to miss tomorrows game for a freaking Humor show :cry: This guy that is kinda funny who talks about *********'s and ironically, looks like a ******? Guillaume Wagner?

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I just found out I have to miss tomorrows game for a freaking Humor show :cry: This guy that is kinda funny who talks about *********'s and ironically, looks like a ******? Guillaume Wagner?

Wagner is pretty good actually

Habster33

In Habs we trust!
Dec 15, 2010
People on this board going to the game better be pretty freaking LOUD tonight

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
In the Caribbean for games 1 & 2 with the game centre app streaming worse than the poorest illegal stream site. Probably be following the game through here more. So sad I'm gonna miss all of the introductions and everything, love that about the playoffs. Go Habs go! No foot off the gas please!

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
In the Caribbean for games 1 & 2 with the game centre app streaming worse than the poorest illegal stream site. Probably be following the game through here more. So sad I'm gonna miss all of the introductions and everything, love that about the playoffs. Go Habs go! No foot off the gas please!

dude, that's harsh man... I feel for you.

NOBODY wants to be stuck in an all inclusive Caribbean resort for games 1 and 2 of the 1st round.. NOBODY.

Life isn't fair sometimes, just "keep your legs moving and your head up".

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad