Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 1 4/20 8:14 PM - THE BEAR has the leafblower ready - NESN, NESN 4K, CBC, TBS, TruTV, MAX, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
So, our team doesn't win because the whole league is crooked?

Not a great take.
That’s YOUR opinion.

The officiating was putrid in the 2019 Final. True, the Bruins did themselves no favors in Game 7, but the refs definitely were a factor in the outcome of the series.

I’m far from alone in this opinion.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
1st Hug out of 16 starts tonight with Swayman leading the charge.
I would start Sway as well but my gut tells me Ullmark goes game 1

I have three black Bruins jerseys that I keep hung up for display and only take down for the playoffs to wear: Bobby Orr, Zdeno Chara, Patrice Bergeron. Tonight, Orr gets the nod.

Let's go Bruins!!
no Greg Zanon jersey?

• Haha
Reactions: PB37

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
442E.gif
1713627713078.png

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
yes and not that usual whiffle bat I see ya with all the time on TV:)

Father in law coming over to watch the game. Typically I prefer watching alone but my step mother in law on the mainland and I didn`t want him sitting at home alone so..........

Pregame meal for us are Fries, Mozza Sticks, Onion Rings , Coconut Shrimp and a few small Pizza`s, that should keep us happy for one period
I don't own a wiffle bat but do have a big wood baseball bat

bruinshoper

Sponsor
Jan 20, 2011
All I ever want in the playoffs is for every Bruin to play their hardest every single shift. Regardless of the score, officiating, good bounces/bad bounces, good/bad goaltending for either side, or where the series is at. Just play a strong mental game and grind it every single second you can. You’re not going to win every game, but force the other team to earn the ice.
It makes for enjoyment from my point of view (even a loss).
The series we lost against Chicago was a good example of that. Of course it was a heartbreaker to lose in 7….but it was a great series of great hockey between warriors.

Would I be happy if they won the cup due to lucky bounces, other injuries, without 100% effort, etc…hell yes!!…but “losing” is so much more palatable when the boys ALL pour their guts out.
Oh and play Swayman in game one. Give him a chance to start a series, and show everyone that as a coach you truly believe you have two #1 goalies.

RI.B FAN

Jul 14, 2002
JAMESTOWN RI
Visit site
Reactions: BMC

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Potentially no Karlsson to go with no Giordano and Brodie scratched??

Bs need to pounce all over this opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad