Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 0: Caps @ Flyers, 8:08 pm, 3/30, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
Dang it! Now we are going to lose. Rule #1 NEVER start a thread the night before

Turd Ferguson

Its a funny name
Apr 21, 2015
Canada
Voracek got 10 goals this year. Orlov has 8, Beagle and Wilson have 7. Talk about a bad season for Voracek. Hopefully we get them or Detroit first round. No New York teams in the 1st round please..

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I want the Flyers to make the playoffs because one of my friends is a huge Flyers fan. Once they make it, I want the Caps to crush them so that I can silence my friend once and for all about that 2008 series :)

Caps Circle

Jan 19, 2015
Chantilly, VA
Sorry guys, I thought the game was tonight.

It's Pre-Game, though, not GDT, so a new thread can be opened tomorrow. Mod can close this one if he wants.

And I'm not exactly new here, strungout :)

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
This should be a nice little test. Flyers clicking on all cylinders, Caps need to show that they can flip the switch and send a message to a possible 1st round opponent.

Win...

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
This should be a nice little test. Flyers clicking on all cylinders, Caps need to show that they can flip the switch and send a message to a possible 1st round opponent.

Win...

yep, give them no confidence boost against us.

just to freak everyone out i'm going to reverse jinx this thread with the loser avatar

Last edited:

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
the caps will win. they usually do. they will do it in that one hand tied behind their back way that they have been winning which will not be satisfying to those expecting them to play like the game is more than an exercise. on the off chance that the flyers win against a caps team that could clearly care less, I don't see how that is a confidence boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad