GDT: ECQF G5: (4)Boston Bruins v (5)Toronto Maple Leafs - 5/10/13 7P ET NESN NHLN CBC RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

ChapterFive_zps13cf87e5.png

HockeyKidFinal_zps1e8c4c55.jpg

cAST_zpsd17247b6.png

LineupFinal_zps1921bb4c.png

Statsfinal_zpsfad1ef7d.jpg

Today's GDT is brought to you by.....
sWEEPTHELEG_zps6fa5f108.jpg

:bruins
BostonStrongRibbon_zps2772f477.jpg

Click above photo and be redirected to

onefundboston.org

for more information on how you can help.

:bruins

Disclaimer 1: Toronto fans wishing to use any artwork contained in this GDT only need to ask. Credit where credit's due...it's a little skeevy to just take it, though. Not big-time bush league, maybe 1.5 Classless Subbans, but junior varsity regardless.

Disclaimer 2: If there are any problems with the presence of "Boston Strong" in this GDT or you're worried that the presence of "Boston Strong" in this GDT somehow has a detrimental impact on the Boston Bruins hockey team, you are cordially invited to file a complaint with the agency. On receipt of your complaint, you will be directed to speak with Sensei John Kreese, where he will use whatever means necessary to remind you that we show no mercy in this dojo.

Cheers,
deuces_zps4f77fcc7.jpg

Last edited:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I love the actors-it gave me a good laugh.

I hope the Bs close this out tomorrow but the Leafs won't go down without a fight and the Bruins need to go for the kill.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
LOVE The GDT :yo:

I really hope to see handshakes after the game tomorrow:handclap: The B's need to rest and heal.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
LOVE The GDT :yo:

I really hope to see handshakes after the game tomorrow:handclap: The B's need to rest and heal.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

Yes, it would be nice to end it right here. Given their heavy schedule through the last half of the season some rest would be really good.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Dammit!

I meant to change it to "choreography" from "cinematography" for that very reason! :laugh:

...and I see I spelled "cinematography" wrong.

Ah **** it. It's been a long day. You all mostly know what I meant.

It was still funny haha, I'm not gonna complain

Great job as usual

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Just make a few good plays so Tony Mazz can go on the radio and open with a nice play by play and tell you he thought it was good, Make sure you win the game but have atleast one player have an average game so Felger can ***** about him for 4 hours, and only score 2 goals so they can whine about shoot-outs.

Oh and the rest would be nice.

Tim O'Reilly

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa, Ont.
Visit site
Wrap it up Bruins. 2 reasons: 1 - close when you can. 2 - shut the media up about the Leafs. In case you didn't hear, we haven't played well, Toronto just hasn't had any luck as per TSN and HNIC. Unreal. I guess all those turnovers aren't forced either eh?

LET'S GO BOSTON!:handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad