GDT: ECQF G4: (4)Boston Bruins@ (5)Toronto Maple Leafs - 5/8/13 7P ET NESN CNBC CBC RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

Chapter4_zpsf7b77dfd.png

PhillysFinal_zps3f0b9961.jpg

cHARACTERS_zpse4fcc064.png

LineupFinal_zpsc8a64db3.jpg

StatsFinal_zps079fb883.jpg

A final word....
glory_zps08762c71.jpg

Today's gamethread is brought to you by.....
BruinsSpoon_zps143547e0.jpg

Spoon_zpsee18af79.png

:bruins
BostonStrongRibbon_zps2772f477.jpg

Click above photo and be redirected to

onefundboston.org

for more information on how you can help.

Disclaimer 1: Toronto fans wishing to use any artwork contained in this GDT only need to ask. Credit where credit's due...it's a little skeevy to just take it, though. Not big-time bush league, maybe 1.5 Classless Subbans, but junior varsity regardless.

Disclaimer 2: If there are any problems with the presence of "Boston Strong" in this GDT or you're worried that the presence of "Boston Strong" in this GDT somehow has a detrimental impact on the Boston Bruins hockey team, you are cordially invited to file a complaint with the appropriate department in the agency. On receipt of your complaint, you will be directed to re-join reality and take the advice noted by our GDT sponsor above.

Cheers,
PeaceOut_zps8d4c9d77.jpg

Last edited:

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
LOL

Great job!

2 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm scared

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
The Bruins have usually not shown a killer instinct when leading in a series. Lets get a couple of goals Bergeron line. Foot on throat.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Why can't both our big lines click at the same time?

I will bet one of my children that if Bergy's line starts scoring, Krejci's will start missing.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
This is fantastic :handclap:

And if anyone would like to purchase me a Bruins spoon, my birthday is in August.

BruinsDude

Jan 18, 2007
Whitman, Ma
ESPN @espn 58m The Maple Leafs haven't won a home playoff game vs. the Bruins since 1959. Toronto coach, Randy Carlyle, was 3 years old

Ahahaahahaha

mobileusa

Mar 30, 2013
I would love to see Jagr get more playtime, he is getting his groove back

Last edited:

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Awesome GDT! Win is huge tomorrow. Keep up the play and we'll finish it up in Boston.

Big game for Bergeron line.

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
I just want to get through this series as quickly as possible. I'm sick of their fans, their team, etc. That fan base is just as delusional as the Habs. I read the thread their board on the Boston Strong/Toronto Stronger and the garbage allowed in that thread which is now shut down thank god was nothing short of staggering. Anti-American, conspiracy references, and saying "Boston Strong" was nothing more than a toy for corporate gains. Knock their dicks in the dirt and send these *******s home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad