GDT: ECQF G1: (4)Boston Bruins v (5)Toronto Maple Leafs - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
aXe5jW3.png

Phil is too busy playing Millionaire tonight...

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Just got home, saw the score, saw Ference go after Orr...this is not what I was expecting. I am naturally pessimistic, but I'm happy with what I've seen so far. At work all I knew was they were down 1-0 and I was pissed off...

I've not seen much of the game right now. Who's been playing outstanding for the Bruins today? How's Lucic looked?

acr*

Reimer was really inspired by all those Luongo to Toronto rumors through the year

He's been proving that he's every bit as good as Luongo in a playoff game in Boston.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Just got home, saw the score, saw Ference go after Orr...this is not what I was expecting. I am naturally pessimistic, but I'm happy with what I've seen so far. At work all I knew was they were down 1-0 and I was pissed off...

I've not seen much of the game right now. Who's been playing outstanding for the Bruins today? How's Lucic looked?

Krejci line has been flying. Redden had a huge surge late first. Rask has been there. Bergy line has lots of speed, getting chances.

Everyone looks great.

BallroomBitz

Once a Bruin...
Jul 7, 2006
Reimer doesn't suck, he's defeated tonight.

I actually feel bad for kessel, why is it on him to win the game...what about the rest of the team?

Get over it, media and leave the ****ing guy alone!

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
agreed, he is too easy to defend against

Our PP is so predictable that teams don't really skate out to defend-they just stay in their box. Bruins also suck at penetrating their box.

Our PP just isn't dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad