Pre-Game Talk: ECQF: Capitals @ Rangers Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
figure this can hang around until a real GDT is made...

we need to play like we did in the 3rd. and even then, i think we can be better. i feel like the PP will strike again tonight. just keep drawing penalties, boys. LGR! :yo:

Hensch

Dec 30, 2010
Nanaimo
I've had to watch the previous 3 games my mobile while I was at work... game 4 I can finally watch at home and enjoy it, I have good feeling about this game... we win this game we win the series. Lets Go Rangers

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The Rangers changed their routine for the playoffs. Usually the team skates in Westchester County on game days. On Monday,they skated at the Garden. The players go to a local hotel after the skate or they can go home. Usually they report to the hotel. Eat some food. Take a nap. It makes more sense than having the players drive to Westchester and then back to Manhattan. Especially with the lousy weather this morning. Most of the players live in the city. The coaches live in the suburbs.

Win this game tonight. Put the pressure on the Caps going back home. The Caps need to win game 5 or they face an elimination game on Sunday. The Rangers need to win tonight. Take an early lead in game 5. The Caps have lost 5 out of 9 playoff series they were up 2-0. Win. Don't make the same mistake from 2 years ago when the Rangers blew game 4 and lost in 5. In 2007,the Rangers won both home games at the Garden after losing the first 2 in Buffalo. Should have won game 5. The Rangers blew that game too. Tyutin ices the puck. Drury scores the game tying goal. Rangers lose in OT. Betts took a penalty. Maxim Afinogenov scored the GWG.

Win tonight.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Taking this to Washington 2-2 would be absolutely monumental. I think the Rangers were okay in Game 3, but there is still a ton of room for improvement here.

LGR

jwelles17

Apr 23, 2012
Get the W tonight and put the pressure back on the caps!
The stars are aligning elsewhere with the Senators and Isles winning again!

Hensch

Dec 30, 2010
Nanaimo
I've had to watch the previous 3 games my mobile while I was at work... game 4 I can finally watch at home and enjoy it, I have good feeling about this game... we win this game we win the series. Lets Go Rangers

MGF0723

Jan 2, 2013
New York, NY
Get the W tonight and put the pressure back on the caps!
The stars are aligning elsewhere with the Senators and Isles winning again!

Ottawa literally did the exact same thing last night that the Rangers did last year in game 5 against the Caps. It's crazy.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Must win game?

Means the Rangers come out flat. Go down by 2-3 goals. Turn it on in the 3rd and cut the deficit to 1 goal and come up short. Loss.

16 To Stanley*

Going to this one. Off from work today and really have no clue how to fill my time until the game.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Can't relay on Asham and Boyle to score for us..

Hags and richards, wake up..

I can see another close game..

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Time for the Rangers best players to be their best players.

Nash, Callahan, Stepan, Richards.

May come down to if Hank can steal one, as much as we wish that were not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille