Series Discussion: ECQF: (6) New York Rangers vs. (3) Washington Capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

edamer

Feb 22, 2012
Yeah so if Pitt wins, we play winner of Boston/Toronto. If NYI win we'd play them.

If Islanders win we'd play Ottawa, assuming they win (and boston wins), right? Anything but Boston, i can't ****ing stand them

Having said that, none of it matters if we can't beat the Rangers.

Last edited:

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
If Islanders win we'd play Ottawa, assuming they win (and boston wins), right? Anything but Boston, i can't ****ing stand them

Having said that, none of it matters if we can't beat the Rangers.

If the Islanders (and of course the CAPS) win, we'd be the highest remaining seed and therefore play the lowest remaining seed, which would be the Islanders. Frankly, if they Isles can do that, we shouldn't be overly excited about the matchup.

As you say, though, it seems kind of redundant to discuss right now. If we could've taken a game in NY as we should've, but not with 2 wins left to attain on a 2-game losing streak.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Hopefully 2 games is enough to make adjustments for Oates. Holtby played bad even with the big talk before Game 3.

Backstrom and MoJo need to stop being perimeter players when the Rangers seem more concerned with stopping Ovechkin, then them.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Maybe holtby needs a rest.

Let's start vokoun. I mean neuvy.

The only thing which will make the pain go away is Pens losing tomorrow night.

Speaking of out-of-town scores, where's that poor
canucks fan who jumped on our bandwagon yeaterday? He's like the guy who flew home from the marathon just in time to see the West Texas fertilizer plant blow up

I'm still here, feel confident that the Caps have been the better team this series and it will start to pay off over the next couple of games.

Just hoping you guys get some decent officiating tomorrow. Hell, let's hope the Rangers get screwed for a change :laugh:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Any volunteer or candidates to start the PDT?

my feeble copy paste failed from our game day 1 GDT because its closed. Someone else make it happen please.

Texas_Rangers.jpg

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1418133

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad