Not open for further replies.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Celebratory cake from chilis!
image.jpg

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Yeah I don't think he warranted more. He needs to get his shit together pronto. Dumba too. I don't know what it is with these guys but holy crap
There is a reason why Dumba and Duclair signed one year deals. Now if we can dump sheary,dehann, fleury, and, possibly resign Jeannot if he would resign a one or two year extension near league minimum to lower his cap it we would be in much better shape to sign STamkos, two bottom 6 defenseman, and sign duclair for 3-4 million for one year.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
BIG DICK NICK!!!!

Ok, I had to take a break for the 3rd period while my wife hit me with the paddles. Great effing win boys. Do it again (with less drama please) and let Serge score 2. #GOBOLTS!

Attachments

• 00011555.JPG
    00011555.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 1

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
There is a reason why Dumba and Duclair signed one year deals. Now if we can dump sheary,dehann, fleury, and, possibly resign Jeannot if he would resign a one or two year extension near league minimum to lower his cap it we would be in much better shape to sign STamkos, two bottom 6 defenseman, and sign duclair for 3-4 million for one year.
Duclair wasn’t on a 1 year deal and he will get a multi year deal this summer but dumba probably won’t though

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
I no longer care how this series/postseason run turns out. I just want it to continue to see Stamkos keep scoring, laying people out and shit talking them afterward. If this wasn't his best playoff game, it has to be second.

If Raddysh can come back for the next game, we sit Dumba, and Sergachev continues to play this simple, effective game, we might have something. Dressing Dumba for any future games is self-eliminating.

@Byrddog, get your next critical post on Hagel up before game 5, please!

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Cernak: 21mins, 31 shifts (team leading) 19 ES minutes (team leading) +2 and a whopping 10 hits. To say he was relied on defensively this game is an understatement, allowed Sergachev to ease back in without babysitting anyone but trade him, easily replacable some might say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad