San Francisco
Florida man hockey hype; let's go!!

9DlIUcr.gif

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
It's actually 54-340

Sorry for the mistake

I mean, yeah, obviously going down 0-2 is not good lol

But in our last run, we started 2 series down 0-2. We won one, and we lost one. It's not impossible.
Impossible? No. Of course not. Which run? Refresh my memory. We had a lot more depth probably, yes?

Anything is possible with GOD mode Vasy.

I'm looking for URGENCY tonight.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
The lightning are pretty dangerous. They could score quite a lot on a low number of chances, but after watching game 1 you have to favor the panthers to win again.

Reactions: Summer Rose

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
For 60 minutes, Lightning have to play with more purpose, get decent handle on Florida's fore-check, limit turnovers (Especially unforced), force some opportunities, or take advantage of any that are given. Lightning players/coaches know 1-1 is needed, we'll see if they can deliver soon enough.

Go Lightning !!!!

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Excited for this game today.

5v5 Florida is the better team and the Lightning know that. I suspect their gameplan this game is going to be constant scrums after the whistle because they want to drag this into a penalty ridden game. Tampa will gladly take the first few penalties in return of getting soft calls later in the game. I think they believe they can win the special teams battle.

I want to see how Florida counters that.

Cats711

Apr 24, 2022
UK
Lets go Cats!! Come out fast, get the forecheck going and lets get on the scoreboard early. Need a high intensity start and don't give the Bolts chance to get ahead and dictate the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad