ECQF: (2) Boston Bruins vs (3) Toronto Maple Leafs | Boston Leads Series 2-0 (Mod Warning #2718)

Who ya got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Wow, Leafs fans are all kinds of cocky. Actually posting their roster for some reason and saying it will overwhelm Boston. That's not normal lol.

What's wrong with familiarizing the opposing fanbase of the team they will see night in and night out in a playoff series?

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Boston needs to hope Kuraly and both Nashes come back. Really don’t wanna see Gionta at all.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Yes! Is it weird that I'd rather Leafs play Boston than say NJD in the playoffs :naughty:

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Looking forward to this, it should be a good matchup. Lots of great 1st rounds!
We need to go into Boston and split.

Go leafs go!

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
giphy.gif

Here’s the thing...that Leaf team was a serious underdog in that series, few people actually remember that. The Bruins had owned us for ages. This Leaf team is a different beast, it’s a 50/50 toss up series

Reactions: Rob Brown

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
The match-up I was hoping for. Nothing sweeter than eliminating the Bruins.
It has been an almost stunning number of years (most recently in 1959) since this last happened, so I imagine it would be.

I'm expecting this to be a great series to watch. Not sure the rivalry can compete with the fierce rivalry we've got going on in the Nice vs Friendly series thread though.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Bruins may have got their wish. Destiny was in their hands tonight. Now they have the Leafs. Should be a good series, should go 6 or 7.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Even if we beat the Bruins, they are dirty and will run players.

They will take their pound off flesh on the way out, I don't expect health regardless after this series.

They are the worst

To take pound off flesh you have to catch the flesh. Marner, Nylander type players are too shifty and fast to catch with a good hit. The Bruins will only end up embarrassing themselves if they try to hit those players.

Bruins should just try to play their possession game that got them here instead of going out of their way looking for hits.

If the Bruins are out there head hunting or going out of their way looking for hits, the Leafs are already in their heads.

Reactions: MattySnipes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad