ECHL to Frederick, Maryland?

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Plowing fresh soil with dull tools that failed to yield a pro hockey presence over several rounds of DelMarVa hockey dream sequences. Though trotting out the "Original Concept Art for Savannah's Arena" image while asking the social media denizens where the arena should be plopped down to suit them is even more pathetic for this go-for-pro movement. I might just buy a T-shirt to give me a chuckle when I use it to wash my car. :snide:

ETA: $10.60 delivery charge for a crappy $24.95 short-sleeve T-shirt?! Scratch the car wash idea.

Last edited:

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Where is your website for a revived “st. Charles chill” echl franchise?

Andre Poodle Lussier

Apr 1, 2012
Semi seclusion
Plowing fresh soil with dull tools that failed to yield a pro hockey presence over several rounds of DelMarVa hockey dream sequences. Though trotting out the "Original Concept Art for Savannah's Arena" image while asking the social media denizens where the arena should be plopped down to suit them is even more pathetic for this go-for-pro movement. I might just buy a T-shirt to give me a chuckle when I use it to wash my car. :snide:

ETA: $10.60 delivery charge for a crappy $24.95 short-sleeve T-shirt?! Scratch the car wash idea.

The dream of the Delaware Thunder is "alive" in Dover, however, if you believe Charlie Pens! (Just ignore the absolute radio silence from local and state officials about a "civic center" project in Dover.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad