ECF Game 7: Washington Capitals @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN1, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
at least much respect to the bolts fans who have stuck around to see their team off for a pretty good season unlike the bruins fans that emptied the arena faster than the speed of light ;)

:sarcasm:

I’m so glad to see you’re still salty.

This just made my night.

Congrats to the caps!

Go get that cup Ovie!

Reactions: Bladerunner

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Wow Tampa’s fans aren’t even cheering their team for reaching it this far lol

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Congrats to the Caps! Better team, won this series. Was pulling for the Bolts but am super happy for Ovy finally getting to the ECF.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Actually, I do. I also like the Lighting.

That being said, their model isn't going anywhere. With the talent they have it's obvious to me that Yzerman doesn't have what it takes to put them over the top.

Maybe he falls in love with his players? Maybe he likes hearing how great he is without actually accomplishing anything of merit in terms of Cups won.

I never said he wasn't a good GM. He is. He just might be better at building a team then actually being a GM who can build a Cup winning team.

He is probably the most pro-active GM in the league. If you watched the game tonight, you would've seen one team that suffers from poor coaching and one that plays the right way when it actually matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad