ECF Game 6 | Penguins @ Senators | 8:00 PM EST | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkam

Jun 13, 2009
You'd think a game like this would end all of the talk about refs favoring the Pens, but it won't.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I know I shouldn't expect unbiased opinions from you, but come on.

Where is the issue here.

The interference call was a ref overstepping his game management role and it bit the NHL in the ass with the high stick shortly thereafter.

I expect Pittsburgh and Ottawa will finish with 30 PPs each with the interference standard re-set.

Ogelthorpe

Who do you play for?
Jul 21, 2010
Well, if the Pens get a couple soft calls their way now, they will get that one right back.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
This is utterly a joke...

Yeah the high stick is blatant... But interference is a call Ottawa should never get the benefit of - that entire franchise is built off of it. What a ridiculous bias to the Canadians. Garbage.

These sweet salty tears are probably the only victory I'll enjoy tonight, but keep 'me coming!

TimbitsHockey877*

Mar 21, 2016
I hope they will call those interferences all game then. I doubt they will though. It was interference on Hainsey but we see that play so many times a game. Just hope they will be consistent.

They won't or both teams would have someone in the box all game. That's why it's ********.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
bah gawd murray shows how good he is 40 seconds after letting in a softieish

You better make that stop every time. He was overly deeked out by Turris which led to him having to make that save anyway. If he forces Turris to make the first move he simply takes a shot from in front and the play is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad