ECF Game 4: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Washington Capitals | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Prediction: In keeping up with the escalating affection displayed between players this SC Playoffs, we see Stralman ask Holtby to be an exclusive item tonight. 6 game suspension.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I disagree with your statement and am prepared to drop the gloves if needed.

*throws down umbrella, takes off hat and throws it down, takes off shoes and holds them, takes off socks and holds them, then throws all that to the ground. Starts picking up some rocks and throws them down too. Takes off gloves and throws them down too*

U havin a giggle m8? Come at me bro. I threw more things than you did. What are you gonna do about it? Next time I'll throw them AT you and then start including other things like cats

Reactions: LegendaryNumber5

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Okay, we are sooooo doomed!!! :facepalm:

7007084435_7a0c90a4ac_b.jpg

Lawd Stanley

Apr 10, 2017
The Great White North
I hope we can keep it close. The Caps have dominated 5v5 and Ovi is on a mission.
Don’t let this distract you from the fact that the Caps blew this series after being up 2-0. They lost the next 4. I just got back in my time machine and this is what happens. Or happened or something. Anyway Tamp was just too fast and skilled for the lowly pathetic Caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad