GDT: ECF Game 4 | Montreal Canadiens @ New York Rangers | 8 PM ET | CBC,RDS,NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moroccan

Mar 16, 2013
HABS World
UTuIrva.jpg
xl1INrI.jpg

NLHabsFan

Nov 18, 2008
Alberta
Sorry for the simple GDT. I had to work overtime the whole week including the weekend :(

Simple? Me and you have different definitions for simple my friend.

Fantastic job once again :handclap:

Lets hope for lots of good and GREAT next game, and stay away from the bad and ugly!

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
I said after we were down 0-2 that if we are able to get it to 2-2 after Game 4, we'll be in good position. Rangers have played more games than us.

Cmon boys! 1 game... win it please.:)

TassieHab

May 3, 2013
Hobart
Great GDT :handclap:

Huge stakes in this one, I don't see us coming back from 3-1 down in this series. Not filled with confidence but hopefully we can play a lot better than we did in game 3 cause we don't want to rely on the kid Stoptarski to steal another one for us. But hey, so long as we win I don't really care how badly we are outplayed. GO HABS GO!

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I wish the Habs can blowout the Rangers and change the whole 'Rangers auto Finals' feel around this series.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
I wish the Habs can blowout the Rangers and change the whole 'Rangers auto Finals' feel around this series.

Especially with it being game 4, going back to the BC tied 2-2 with a dominating win on their ice would be HUGE.

I still remember us going up 2-0 on them in 1996, I was 11. That was the first season I followed in it's entirety and was hooked and it was a big hurt seeing them get eliminated after the 2-0 start. I'd love to get closure on that by doing the same thing back to them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad