BRUINS GDT ECF GAME 4 - BRUINS (3) @ Carolina (0) - NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K). TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
The first time I missed any puck drop this playoffs. Was surprised to see no Chara...was happy to see 0-0...Saw quite few blown scoring chances however.

Hopefully we can bury some pucks in the 2nd.

STRIKE FIRST STRIKE HARD NO MERCY!!!!

Reactions: Drunkenfish

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Pasta's shoulder isn't right. Don't agree with all this low IQ talk. He's pretty clearly not able to do some things as quickly as normal because of something going on with his shoulder. It has altered his game. Still want him out there.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
They should be up two
Sure pasta got the message in between periods
He has this habit of over passing or forcing it. But hey when those passes work and Marchand & Bergeron hammer them it’s all good. Tonight is not the night for it.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
At least we're seeing chances. Bruins moving their legs well. They just need to keep it simple and get pucks on net. Theyll come

Don't know if the goals will come, but they are engaged. Not aggressive, but not lying back, either. Sometimes with games like this the front runner simply doesn't bring it. I see a fairly even game beginning 2nd period.

Again, these guys are human, and by the way Carolina has a team, too.

We may say, "End this thing now." It ain't that easy.

Reactions: rfournier103

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Took my mother out for a belated Mother's Day dinner. She doesn't like going the day of because it's too busy. I forgot to record the game before I left, and missed the first. Grrrrrr. As an added twist of the knife, my wife says, "It's not the end of the world. It's like they have to win tonight". :confused: She just doesn't get it :loony:

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
As frustrating as those pasta passes were, they were both tap-ins if they got through. In terms of overall chance of scoring, probably similar to the odds of scoring on a shot. Probably 50/50 both ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad