GDT: ECF Game 2 New York Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens 5/19/14 8:00pm EST Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Don't be naive. You know how much **** is said in that lineup? The only problem here is the media got a hold of it and blew it way out of proportion.
It's a dumb thing to say. Its in front of cameras or else Weise doesn't get asked in the first place.

And now if anything happens to either one of those guys next year Lucic is toast. And I don't see how you could sit there with a straight face, call out McD and then excuse Lucic.

I have no problem with what Markov said. What Lucic said has been panned by everyone. Even he knows it was a dumb thing to do.

Anyways, this debate is sooo old. Only reason it keeps coming back is Cherry can't stop defending his pit bull.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
From an assured powerplay, we manage to end up on a 4-3 PK. Finding better ways to make life difficult.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Kreider is getting ready for the 2nd period.

skate-sharpening.jpg
Lets put Connor Crisp in. If Kreider slides in on him Crisp will pound him into a pulp:laugh:

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
It's a dumb thing to say. Its in front of cameras or else Weise doesn't get asked in the first place.

And now if anything happens to either one of those guys next year Lucic is toast. And I don't see how you could sit there with a straight face, call out McD and then excuse Lucic.

I have no problem with what Markov said. What Lucic said has been panned by everyone. Even he knows it was a dumb thing to do.

No...big...deal.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
we look like we have no system and are running around.

we need a goal, and briere is a leader. he gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad