BRUINS GDT ECF GAME 1 - Carolina @ BOSTON | NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5, WESTWOOD ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
The Bruins haven't really used home ice to its full advantage so far, hopefully that changes in this series. Take a 2-0 lead to Carolina, sneak one on the road and win it in Boston in 5.

Go Bruins.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Bring it on Carolina! Hit us with your best Shot!
giphy.gif

Reactions: BMC and BAD BOY

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
He wanted to be a Bruin for life until he was told he’d have to play defense and brother Freddie wasn’t going to be his roomie. At that point viva la Calgary.

Dougie is still what he always has been:

1) good offensive d-man.
2) soft - as most recently evidenced by that embarrassing cowering in the corner shying away from contact and in turn giving puck and goal to Ovi.
3) an awkward doofus - as most recently evidenced by patting Nelson on head in handshake line. Act like you’ve been there before Dougie, even if you haven’t.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
The sellout streak is in jeopardy - close to 1,200 seats remain unsold as of 5:30 PM

are you for real??????? That is disgusting. If I was local I'd be there.... if game 1 isn't sold out I will further be disappointed by the local B's faithful. That would be just so embarassing. Original 6 team in the ECF.... and there may be empty seats.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
My brother asked what thought about tonight’s game and the Bs chances. I said I never make a public prediction...too superstitious.

But ya know what? Thought about it s litter more, and I recognize that’s a crazy way to think. Feat harm could it do. So...I thought sone more...and arrived at:

I’m crazy. No way am I breaking tradition and predicting anything. It’s in my head and there it shall stay!

Lets go Bruins.

DTFPA.

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
The sellout streak is in jeopardy - close to 1,200 seats remain unsold as of 5:30 PM
If it didn't take me 12-15 hours to get there i'd be sitting at the rink rooting them on. That said, the lucky socks are on and for this series i'm sporting my 2011 SC champions t-shirt. Awesome GD thread Alicat!!!

Reactions: rfournier103

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He wanted to be a Bruin for life until he was told he’d have to play defense and brother Freddie wasn’t going to be his roomie. At that point viva la Calgary.

Dougie is still what he always has been:

1) good offensive d-man.
2) soft - as most recently evidenced by that embarrassing cowering in the corner shying away from contact and in turn giving puck and goal to Ovi.
3) an awkward doofus - as most recently evidenced by patting Nelson on head in handshake line. Act like you’ve been there before Dougie, even if you haven’t.

I’m all for dougie bashing, by all means, but didn’t Nelson do that to their goalie first and then blow Hamilton up after a goal? I’m ok with dougie doing that after sweeping them. Only thing he’s done that I’ve liked in years

Reactions: talkinaway

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
I’m all for dougie bashing, by all means, but didn’t Nelson do that to their goalie first and then blow Hamilton up after a goal? I’m ok with dougie doing that after sweeping them. Only thing he’s done that I’ve liked in years

100%. Dougie doing that was the only cool thing he's ever done... returning the head tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad