GDT: ECF G4: (4)Boston Bruins v (1) Pittsburgh Penguins - 6/7/13 8P ET - NBCSN, CBC, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

0ffde19b-7669-4045-a824-2ec893aa7f43_zps6fe3de8d.jpg

5577eec2-33e1-4ed1-8c73-6d5c4fc70422_zps1b5523dc.jpg

Prologuept2_zpsbf358951.jpg

Chapter4_zpseb53cbe6.png

FunkProgramFinal_zpsfcebffe6.jpg

SFcAST_zpsb7ecb51e.png

BsLineUp_zpsb83b0ec0.jpg

PensLineup_zpse4037b2c.png

Goalies_zps73cc4b86.jpg

Featuring an advance sneak preview of David Krejci in his first feature film in the role of "Noted Penguin Killer"

*credit to the sadistically brilliant mind of Alicat*

BruinsSpoon_zps4752fc0f.jpg

Today's Ryan Braun* Enhanced GDT is brought to you by.....
(*allegedly)

Brennan_zps47063d8f.jpg

...because if anyone knows pimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary it's Kevin Brennan.

:bruins
BostonStrongRibbon_zps2772f477.jpg

Click above photo and be redirected to

onefundboston.org

for more information on how you can help.

:bruins

Disclaimer 1: If there are any problems with the presence of "Boston Strong" in this GDT or you're worried that the presence of "Boston Strong" in this GDT somehow cosmically has a detrimental impact on the Boston Bruins hockey team, you are cordially invited to file a complaint with Kevin ******* Brennan. On receipt of your complaint he will sneer, steal your woman (or for our loyal female fans, bring your man to Vegas a-la "The Hangover") and drive off in your car in the time it takes you to realize you're ridiculously sunburnt, you left the SPF 50 at home and you've been staring at the sun for way too long.

Disclaimer 2: Do NOT put any credence into the idea that, because I used photos of Bruins players from the 2011 parade, I am counting this series ovah and the Kings and Hawks should pack it up because the Bruins are destined to win Lord Stanley this year. They're not exactly known for their musical talent and I needed something with microphones. The presence of said images does nothing to relay any sense of my being #arrogant or displaying a lack of rispeck (© The Paulrus) toward the Pittsburgh Penguins. Malkin is a boss and Martin's a fellow Sota boy.

Disclaimer 3: If my editor wKetch22 or the general viewing public finds any errors in this GDT please let me know in short order. I'm certain I'm going to pass out face-first in on my keyboard in about 38 minutes. The circa 1985 baller-shot-caller-in-training below will note these errors in the for-shame log.

Deuces,

1985wedding_zps531aa42a.jpg

Last edited:

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Hey B's fans, Sens fan here.

Just gotta say how incredibly impressed I am with how you guys have utterly dominated Crysby's Pitts Waddlers in this series. I have truly gotten joy from it. And what Gregory Campbell did after breaking a freakin' leg? I (quite literally) got up off my couch and applauded him. That was one of the most courageous things I have ever seen. SO impressive.

Best of luck in Game 4. I'll be watching, and rooting for you guys to sweep those diving, whining losers onto the golf course tomorrow night.

Go Bruins! :yo:

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Hopefully the Bruins can close it out in 4. As much as I think the layoff would somewhat hurt their momentum, it'll be good to get some more rest. Chara is a work horse and the Bruins have pretty much played at a game every other night pace going back to approx. 6 weeks left in the season.

I wonder if obstruction will be called a little tighter in the wake of the Jagr hook. I know a lot was let go but the fact that the hook ended up leading to a goal makes the issue that much bigger.

Regardless of how the game is called, #winitforsoupy!!!!!!!!!!:yo:

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I hate that I'm going to miss this game. HATE IT.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Hoping for a clean sweep.

I'll add with goals from Segs and Jagr

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Oh, and if it's not too much trouble, could you beat the **** out of Crosby and Cooke? You don't need to end them, just their careers.

Thanks. :)

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Spoon?

I hate that I'm going to miss this game. HATE IT.

Well hopefully it is game you really hate missing-because it was a totally awesome game that ends in victory for the Bs.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
BTW B's fans, assuming you win this series (not trying to jinx, believe me LOL), would you rather face Chicago or LA in the final? What's the consensus?

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
The eff? Are you scheduled to donate a kidney to an orphan, because I think that's the only acceptable reason to miss this game.

Very good friend from high school is getting hitched. So basically the same thing.

Spoon?

Well hopefully it is game you really hate missing-because it was a totally awesome game that ends in victory for the Bs.

I will sacrifice for a sweep. If it happens, may none of you ever forget my sacrifice.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Am I the only that feels a bruins blowout win tommorow?!?!

But anyways if we sweep and the other series goes 7

Hopefully its not like 07 where the Rockies were unstoppable than took time off and the sox swept em

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
BTW B's fans, assuming you win this series (not trying to jinx, believe me LOL), would you rather face Chicago or LA in the final? What's the consensus?

I think we matchup better with Chicago Idk about the rest of the board

But the way were playing we can beat either one

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
i may just drive up there to be in the "area" during the game. I love game days

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
Savard on the injured list? Dude hasn't played for 2 years and is unlikely to play again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad