GDT: ECF #5 - 05/24/15 | Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Rangers | 8:00 - NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro

scnyrlogoo1.png
bannergdt.png
scnyrlogoo1.png

[FIELDSET="THE MATCHUP"]
2015 EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS
GAME #5 - 05/24/2015

vs
TBL: 2___________NYR: 2

TIME | 8:00 PM ET VENUE | MADISON SQUARE GARDEN - NYC, NY TV | NBCSN, TVA, CBC

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="ONLINE STREAMS/RADIO"]
ONLINE STREAMS: FRS - StreamHunter - MyP2P - STREAMO - Charlie460HQ | RADIO FEED: CLICK HERE

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEWS & NOTES"]

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="QUOTES TO NOTE"]

The looks they had, the chances they create, you need to be on top of your game or it’s going to be a tough night.
And it’s not only this series, the last couple years it’s been pretty tough for us and for me to have a good result against this team.
So it was a little soul searching and also talking about my game and what I could do to have better results.
And I think in the end, I made a few adjustments, and it really paid off.
- Henrik Lundqvist

No matter who was back, I was taking it to the net.
My mindset coming into the game was to do everything I could to get to the inside.
- Rick Nash

I thought we did a good job of staying confident. We responded well tonight. We got a big win.
It’s not an easy thing to do in their building. We knew the importance of not going down 3-1 again.
- Marc Staal

I really liked how we came out. I thought we had a really good first period where I thought we had possession of the puck more.
In the second period, we lost a little bit of the momentum. We took a couple early penalties.
They had some real good looks and that’s where our goaltender stood up and made a stand, kept us in the game.
We were able to score two late goals in that second period, even though, obviously, they had the better of the looks.
But we played really well in the first and the third. I thought we did what we had to do and our specialty teams came up big for us.
- Alain Vigneault

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING"]

TEAM STATS:

GP | 17 | GF | 48
W | 10 | GA | 42
L | 7 | GF/G | 2.82
HOME | 5-4 | GA/G | 2.47
AWAY | 5-3 | PP% | 21.2
STREAK | L1 | PK% | 80.0
PIM/G | 11.7 | FO% | 51.1

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | Tyler Johnson | 12 Assists | Kucherov, Stamkos | 9 Points | Tyler Johnson | 18 + / - | Victor Hedman | +9 Shots | Tyler Johnson | 48 Hits | Ondrej Palat | 56 Blocks | Victor Hedman | 30 PIM | Cedric Paquette | 24 FO% | Valtteri Filppula | 55.3 TOI/G F: | Alex Killorn | 20:09 TOI/G D: | Victor Hedman | 23:14

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
Alex Killorn | Valterri Filppula | Steven Stamkos (C)
Ondrej Palat | Tyler Johnson | Nikita Kucherov
| Cedric Paquette | Ryan Callahan (A)
Brenden Morrow | Brian Boyle (A) | J.T. Brown

LD | RD
Victor Hedman | Anton Stralman
Jason Garrison | Braydon Coburn
Matt Carle | Andrej Sustr
Nikita Nesterov |

Scratched
Mike Angelidis|
Mark Barberio|
Jonathan Drouin|
Jon Marchessault|
Vlad Namestnikov|

STARTING GOALIE:

Bishop-Ben3.png

Benny Bishop

GPI: 17 | W: 10 | L: 7 | PIM: 4
SV% .918 | GAA: 2.21 | GA: 37 | SO: 1

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

Mattias Ohlund | Knee (IR)

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEW YORK RANGERS"]

TEAM STATS:

GP | 16 | GF | 38
W | 10 | GA | 34
L | 6 | GF/G | 2.38
HOME | 6-3 | GA/G | 2.12
AWAY | 4-3 | PP% | 22.6
STREAK | W1 | PK% | 81.8
PIM/G | 8.4 | FO% | 45.3

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | Chris Kreider | 7 Assists | Keith Yandle | 8 Points | Derek Stepan | 12 + / - | Keith Yandle | +5 Shots | Rick Nash | 58 Hits | Chris Kreider | 63 Blocks | Dan Girardi | 58 PIM | Tanner Glass | 31 FO% | Dominic Moore | 53.9 TOI/G F: | Derek Stepan | 19:20 TOI/G D: | Ryan McDonagh | 24:04

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
Rick Nash | Derick Brassard | J.T. Miller
Chris Kreider | Derek Stepan (A) | Jesper Fast
Carl Hagelin | Kevin Hayes | Martin St. Louis (A)
Tanner Glass | Dominic Moore | James Sheppard

LD | RD
Ryan McDonagh (C) | Dan Girardi
Marc Staal (A) | Dan Boyle
Keith Yandle | Kevin Klein

Scratched
Ryan Bourque|
Matt Hunwick|
Chris Summers|

STARTING GOALIE:

LundqvistHenrik2.png

Henrik Lundqvist

GPI: 16 | W: 10 | L: 6 | PIM: 0
SV% .930 | GAA: 2.05 | GA: 34 | SO: 0

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

Mats Zuccarello | Upper body (Out ind)

[/FIELDSET]

bannerboysgdt.png

acTrt15.jpg

XgQivHF.jpg

V3SefVn.jpg

'shop job by Ail.

Last edited:

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Seems to me Nash has awoken. If he's actually playing to his best ability, we have a top-5 scorer in this league. So let's all take a minute out of our day and pray that last game was a sign of things to come for Nash

Last edited by a moderator:

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
Has been a terrible morning so far. Put my dog of 13 years down. Rangers, please win. Please.

My dog has had 2 emergency surgeries in the last week and is recovering at the animal hospital as we speak. It's crazy how much I love him, I am so sorry for your loss it's so terrible.

eyedoc

May 1, 2015
Would be real nice to pump a couple in early in the game to get further into Bishop's head! But this is the Rangers...they dont make anything easy on us fans. Hoping for a good one tonight.

KingWantsCup

#FightLikeHell
Jul 3, 2009
New Jersey
So happy NYR didn't cave to his 7M+ contract demands.

**** him.

Amen. Would have did us in and cost us some players that actually perform. The scary part is-- IIRC -- Sather and Callahan were not as far apart on a deal as you may think. I think it was under $1M, and even at $6M Callahan would have been an utter disaster. Callahan deserved a PAY CUT not a raise. He was horrendous in his contact year.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Has been a terrible morning so far. Put my dog of 13 years down. Rangers, please win. Please.

Brutal man that's the worst feeling, I went through it twice in a few year span. Not ashamed to admit I cried like a baby both times. Sorry for your loss.

Win for the doggies!

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010

Wow man, reallly, really sorry to hear that. And I truly hope they give you a big win tonight. I know in the scheme of things it won't mean much, but at least it'll give ya somethin to focus on. Hang in there, and sorry for your loss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad