GDT: ECF #4 - 05/25/14 | Montreal Canadiens @ New York Rangers | 8:00 - NBC SPORTS, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro

e6o1.png

[FIELDSET="THE MATCHUP"]
2014 EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS
GAME #4 - 05/25/2014

vs
(1) ____________ (2)

TIME | 8:00 PM ET ARENA | MADISON SQUARE GARDEN - NYC, NY TV | NBC SPORTS, CBC, RDS

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="ONLINE STREAMS/RADIO"]
ONLINE STREAMS: FRS - StreamHunter - MyP2P - STREAMO - Charlie460HQ | RADIO FEED: CLICK HERE

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEWS & NOTES"]

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="QUOTES TO NOTE"]

All of the goals today weren’t the prettiest. A lot of times it’s just putting the puck towards the net.
In the end, I think we wish we would have capitalized on a few more looks. Tokarski played really well.
We just didn’t defend quite as well consistently throughout the game to decline some of their chances.
- Ryan McDonagh

Right now, I don't have any friends in Montreal.
- Henrik Lundqvist

Obviously every game has their moments, every game has their incidences where sometimes blood can boil on one side or the other.
That incident, the four referees missed the call and Stepan is injured. Late hit, everything that you want to get out the game, that was his hit on Stepan.
- Alain Vigneault

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="MONTREAL CANADIENS"]

TEAM STATS:

GP | 14 | GF | 42
W | 9 | GA | 38
L | 5 | GF/G | 3.00
HOME | 4-3 | GA/G | 2.71
AWAY | 4-3 | PP% | 21.3
STREAK | W1 | PK% | 75.7
PIM/G | 9.6 | FO% | 48.1

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | Borque, Vanek | 5 Assists | P.K. Subban | 8 Points | P.K. Subban | 12 + / - | Mike Weaver | +8 Shots | Max Pacioretty | 50 Hits | Alexei Emelin | 52 Blocks | Alexei Emelin | 42 PIM | Brandon Prust | 30 FO% | David Desharnais | 50.7 TOI/G F: | Tomas Plekanec | 20:07 TOI/G D: | P.K. Subban | 26:49

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
Max Pacioretty | David Desharnais | Brendan Gallagher
Alex Galchenyuk | Tomas Plekanec | Thomas Vanek
Rene Bourque | Lars Eller | Brian Gionta (C)
Michael Bournival | Danny Briere | Dale Weise

LD | RD
Josh Gorges (A) | P.K. Subban
Andrei Markov (A) | Alexei Emelin
Nathan Beaulieu | Mike Weaver

Scratched
Ryan White|
George Parros|
Douglas Murray|
Travis Moen|
Francis Bouillon|
Mike Blunden|

STARTING GOALIE:

TokarskiDustin_1.png

Dustin Tokarski

GPI: 2 | W: 1 | L: 1
SV% .925 | GAA: 2.56 | SO: 0

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

Brandon Prust | Suspended
Carey Price | Lower body (IR)

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEW YORK RANGERS"]

TEAM STATS:

GP | 17 | GF | 46
W | 10 | GA | 36
L | 7 | GF/G | 2.71
HOME | 4-4 | GA/G | 2.12
AWAY | 6-3 | PP% | 14.9
STREAK | L1 | PK% | 86.0
PIM/G | 9.1 | FO% | 46.9

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | Hags, Rich, MSL| 5 Assists | Derek Stepan | 8 Points | Martin St. Louis | 12 + / - | Klein, Stralman | +7 Shots | Rick Nash | 58 Hits | Boyle, Girardi | 55 Blocks | Dan Girardi | 47 PIM | Dan Carcillo | 22 FO% | Dominic Moore | 53.1 TOI/G F: | Martin St. Louis | 19:04 TOI/G D: | Ryan McDonagh | 24:50

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
Carl Hagelin | Brad Richards (A) | Martin St. Louis
Chris Kreider | Dominic Moore | Rick Nash
Benoit Pouliot | Derick Brassard | Mats Zuccarello
J.T. Miller | Brian Boyle | Derek Dorsett

LD | RD
Ryan McDonagh | Dan Girardi (A)
Marc Staal (A) | Anton Stralman
John Moore | Kevin Klein

Scratched
Raphael Diaz|
Justin Falk|
Jesper Fast|

STARTING GOALIE:

LundqvistHenrik1.png

Henrik Lundqvist

GPI: 17 | W: 10 | L: 7
SV% .931 | GAA: 1.99 | SO: 0

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

Dan Carcillo | Suspended
Derek Stepan | Broken jaw (Out ind?)

[/FIELDSET]

bannerend.png

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Please win. Much better to go up 3-1 than go into a hostile environment tied. Win or lose, just play well and cash in on our chances. Don't let Tokaraki gain more confidence.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Don't let emotions get in the way of playing your game and kicking their ass. LGR.

Seriously.

I don't want the last cup to literally last my lifetime.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Don't like these *******s. Let's get rid of them.

The Rangers should have tons of bulletin board material--lots of reasons to come out as hard as they can. Pin them in their own end and wear them down.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Pressure is back on us. Let's get this win, and get the series on their ice in game 5. Nothing would please me more than eliminating this bush league run team, and their bush league fans with a win on their ice :nod:

Going to need some people to play huge tonight with Stepan out. Very excited to have Brassard back in the mix. Lundqvist needs to continue to be on top of his game. We need more from Richie and MSL on the PP. Missing Stepan's RH shot on that top unit is going to be very hard. I hope we have MSL working the half boards with Nash and Kreider up front. I guess we have to wait and see on that one though.

Miller better play a responsible game in his zone. We can't afford to have a player need to sit the entire third period. Need to be able to comfortably roll four lines and keep everyone's legs moving.

An obviously huge game here.

LGR

If somehow Stepan comes out with that full face-shield on, I want the garden to ****ing ERUPT.

FanInFtWorth

Apr 5, 2014
TX
Rangers have to win this game. Going back to Montreal 2-2 and a wave of confidence does not play well for the Rangers. That said, Rangers make an AHL goalie look like an AHL goalie. 5-2 Rangers...LGR!! :yo:

mti79

May 11, 2007
I don't see it happening, but with Carcillo appealing his suspension, could he play today? I could see that being humorous to say the least....

Lets Go Rangers!!! Win this and put our feet on their collective throats.

ret513

Oct 22, 2008
Win this tonight then close it out in their building. Then we relax, sit back and watch the riots and looting with some leftover refreshments. Make sure you save some for the aftermath show :nod:

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Gotta do what we did against PHI and ignore their bull****. Go out skate them, show them speed kills, and take a stranglehold of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad