GDT: ECF #2: Pens vs. Lightning|8 ET on CBC, NBCSN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Our beloved Pittsburgh media better ask this dunce Sullivan what his obsession with Kunitz and Sheary is.

Itd be the other way around, if he sat Kunitz , media would be all over him. Asking why hes scratching the heart and soul....Kunitz

Sideline

May 23, 2004
He's competing... Pretty badly, but he's competing. It's the coach's job to bench him if he isn't up to snuff.

Pretty much this. Kunitz has not legs or hands, but he throws a hit once jn a while. He's not playing soft. He's just terrible. That kills the team morale, but the ire gets focused on the coach not the player.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I wonder what they'd do with the lines if they were to scratch Sheary for next game. Bennett and Wilson aren't available I'm assuming and Sundqvist wouldn't be put on the top line. Maybe they'd do Fehr-Crosby-Hornqvist and Kuhnhackl-Cullen-Sundqvist? That isn't much better than what they have now though.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Just in that short shift there...that had to be the least amount of effort I've ever seen.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
Still can't believe that Sheary keeps getting his top 6 spot due to one GD period vs the Rangers.

To call him terrible at this point would be a gross understatement. He literally completely kills momentum every time he touches the puck. He hasn't done one thing well in these last 2 games. In fact, he hasn't done one thing well since round 1...

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I wonder what they'd do with the lines if they were to scratch Sheary for next game. Bennett and Wilson aren't available I'm assuming and Sundqvist wouldn't be put on the top line. Maybe they'd do Fehr-Crosby-Hornqvist and Kuhnhackl-Cullen-Sundqvist? That isn't much better than what they have now though.

Get rust with sid.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
two headed monster will be on the ice for the next goal....not saying which team gets it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad