GDT: ECF #2 - 05/18/15 | Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Rangers | 8:00 - NBC, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
not sure why MSL is getting all this crap,

all he did was catch one of the fastest players in the league on a breakaway, with a few step lead and a teammate to interfere for him...

washed up though /s

Have you watched him play in the second half of the season? Have you watched him play in the playoffs? There's your answer.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
We played well, but that was an absolute ref-show. They've made their impact on the game.

I really don't have many complaints with our play, other than MSL is terrible. Keep playing the way we have, and if the condition we can't control doesn't have a similar period to the first period, the game should be tied or we should be leading by the end of the second. They can't play with us 5 on 5. That was not the problem in that period though. It was those in black and white.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
not sure why MSL is getting all this crap,

all he did was catch one of the fastest players in the league on a breakaway, with a few step lead and a teammate to interfere for him...

washed up though /s

MSL is getting crap because there's absolutely nothing good he does.

Him not being able to accept a routine pass is why the breakaway happened in the first place.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Krieder needs to dial the BS back.
St. Louis...whereforearthou
Brassard/Hags best Rangers forwards
Johnson reminds me how much I miss Zooks.
Crappy period. Can only get better.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We're fine. MSL's stupidity is the difference in the game. Let this game settle into 5 on 5 for awhile and we'll take over. We have a superior hockey team.

Nash is throwing these children around. He'll be on the scoresheet tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad