Value of: Eberle on a short-term UFA deal

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Maybe just an additional year at his current 6m rate? Kind of just extending his current deal a year? Then again, I might be willing to give him a few years at that rate.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
If he's looking for a short-term show me deal Montreal should have a decent amount of cap space + a spot open next to Domi or Kotka. He would be put in a position to put up some points for a better long term deal and Montreal would have a great short term fill in until Suzuki is ready.

Reactions: Vachon23

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Edmonton does make a lot of sense if he's willing to take a discount. Chemistry with RNH and familiarity in the market. The Oilers would need to get a good cap number though.

Reactions: BHD

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
If he's looking for a short-term show me deal Montreal should have a decent amount of cap space + a spot open next to Domi or Kotka. He would be put in a position to put up some points for a better long term deal and Montreal would have a great short term fill in until Suzuki is ready.
Yes come to the Habs.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I could see Jersey signing Hall's buddy. If they want to retain Hall they will have to improve the forward depth

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
I was thinking I’d be happy if AZ gave him the same deal. OEL has two years left before his big money kicks in. We could front load the first two on Eberle and maybe fit him in the budget.

1. 7m
2. 6m
3. 5m

Lol i dont know why but with that wording this morning I read this as
1.7m
2.6m
3.5m
and was like WTF this guy is clueless if he thinks he can get Ebs that cheap :laugh:

Patch101

Feb 27, 2002
Kamloops
I think he'd go for about 4.5 - 5M at this point.
Not sure if he'd come back .... I doubt it.

NJ makes sense too.

Reactions: BHD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad