Eb0la11's 30 Team - 20 Round mock draft

Fortius

May 23, 2007
With the 499th pick in the 17th round, the Pittsburgh Penguins select defenseman Andy Greene from the New Jersey Devils

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Sorry I was away for the weekend. With my two previous picks, the Leafs select C Bobby Holik and D Ian White.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
With pick 494 the Vancouver Canucks select RW/LW - Jamal Mayers

Per TSN:

Assets Is big, strong, tough and determined. He's a far better skater than the average banger. Displays an improving all-around game.

Flaws Must avoid taking bad penalties. Needs to continue to work on his consistency in order to maximize potential.

Career potential Third line winger.

Over view: A great hard working player will provide some grit and size to my team.

Up next: More grit or a back up goalie.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Sorry, I'm going to have to make my pick early. If someone who has priority wants this player I suppose they can take him.

With pick 527 the Vancouver Canucks select G - Curtis Joseph

Edit: It looks like my pick stands.

Per TSN:

Assets Gets back on his feet quickly and is extremely agile. Usually controls his rebounds with aplomb. Just when you think he's down and out, he makes a miraculous stop.

Flaws Gets into odd funks whenever he's staying too far back in his net. Isn't very good at handling the puck.

Career potential No. 1 goalie.

Over view: While his days as a top tier staring goaltender are over, CuJo still has some game in him. He could potentially be a starter on some teams, but will be a very reliable back up for Nikolai Khabibulin. The 2 will push each other to play at their best.

Next pick: Size and/or leadership

Last edited:

avalanche45

Jul 11, 2006
The Colorado Avalanche make the following selections
409- Brad Richardson
432- Ben Guite
469- T.J. Hensick
492- Curtis Joseph

Eb0la11

Aug 28, 2004
Calgary
The Colorado Avalanche make the following selections
409- Brad Richardson
432- Ben Guite
469- T.J. Hensick
492- Curtis Joseph

Richardson and Joseph are already gone but I entered the other two. When you reselect, make sure to include round number like you have here, cause I entered them in the spots you indicated, so an earlier selection is still not made.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad