Injury Report: Eaves out 2-4 weeks

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Bert and Sammy arent going anywhere, how hard is it to understand? Both are also healthy. They will not be trade or waived. Our organizational respect against veterans (+35 contracts and NTCs) seal that.

Emmerton
Tootoo
Eaves

Those are the unneeded guys. Emmerton is needed is Helm is never healthy. Other two, not at all.

Nothing hard to understand, but they are in the group with Tootoo of tradeables, thus they should be listed.

Just saying, I don't think putting Helm and Eaves on LTIR and sending Gus to GR is the way Holland intends to get this sorted. But hey, he tends to do things easy for himself lately.

aidenkael

Jul 12, 2013
Detroit
Bert and Sammy arent going anywhere, how hard is it to understand? Both are also healthy. They will not be trade or waived. Our organizational respect against veterans (+35 contracts and NTCs) seal that.

Emmerton
Tootoo
Eaves

Those are the unneeded guys. Emmerton is needed is Helm is never healthy. Other two, not at all.

As much as I want Sammy gone (like him, but he isn't who we need) your right. Won't happen. I would love to see Tootoo traded and Eaves waived.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad