2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Pettersson when he see's Reilly is still in the lineup

giphy.gif

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Awesome, time to show what you got Chlapik. Wonder who comes out for him.

Pissed AHL hasn’t started yet. This was going to be a big developmental season in the AHL for Chlapik, Brannstrom, Brown, Formenton and co

IlTerrifico

Oct 24, 2016
The question I have is this: are the defenseman too dumb or immobile to cover open men around the net, or is there a zone system where they cover an area despite guys being open for tap ins and rebounds, despite it not working at all?

Gudbranson seems to cover a zone to no effect, whereas other guys have a less horrible plus minus and seem to mostly pick someone up.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Brown back in, not sure what forward is coming out for Chlapik, if any, possible he's still on the sidelines.

Seems our D is the same as last night sans Wolanin and Brown added.

I'm betting Chlapik is still the 13th forward. As for the D they only HAVE 6 D on the roster right now. No choice but to put Brown back in and keep the rest the same.

I feel like our taxi squad wasn't all that well thought out . Only Zub and Aspirot as D on the taxi squad seems a bit shortsighted. They had to know that injuries/illness were going to strike.

Studzle

Dec 1, 2013
Toronto
I mean we've been terrible for so long, why are some of you acting like its the end of the world or something that is surprising?
A couple factors I can imagine

1) With the pandemic going on I think a lot of people are looking for something to be hopefully about, I know personally I was really excited to watch some Sens hockey after 10 months off. I’m still going to watch every game but it would definitely be better if we were winning right now.

2) We’ve been consistently awful for the last 4 seasons now...marginal improvement year after year is expected at a certain point and I think many of us saw this as a turn around year. Definitely not playoffs but some competitive losses that we could all hold our heads high about, yet its been quite the opposite.

No one is surprised....just disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad