Easy way to develop "Player X has Y goals since date Z" comparisons?

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Hoping someone has the info I am looking for.

I have seen where people post things like....Giroux has the most points in the NHL since Dec 8th.

My question is, is there a website there you can pick start/end dates to see this info? I can't imagine that every time someone is looking for this kind of info it is done manually.

If anyone has info on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

ByeBye

Jul 13, 2010
You mean like this?
Just click on "Show/Hide Search Form" to play around with the filter criteria, ordering, etc.

EDIT: I'm stupid, didn't read this right, sorry. This doesn't give you the option of picking dates, just seasons. Nevermind.

EDIT: Thinking about it, ESPN has split stats (click here) that show you the production per month. That's the best I can come up with.

Last edited:

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
It could be that the ones promulgating these statistics have their own database (I've got one for goalies, and have used it for exactly this).

I don't know of anything publicly-available with the flexibility you're looking for.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
It could be that the ones promulgating these statistics have their own database (I've got one for goalies, and have used it for exactly this).

I don't know of anything publicly-available with the flexibility you're looking for.

Yeah...could be. Thanks for responding though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad