Easy Question: How to Clean my Jersey

glsco

Dec 31, 2003
Burnaby
www.last.fm
This should be a ridiculously easy question to answer, but I just can't find an answer anywhere; not on the tag of the sweater, not on google, and not on the HF search. And so I ask for your sagely wisdom:

Do I have to dryclean my replica Caps jersey? It needs cleaned, there's no two ways about it, but can I toss it in the machine or do I have to take it to a dry cleaners?

Thank you in advance, and please excuse my apparent ignorance.

Hockeylover

Oct 5, 2005
I sometimes play with my replica jersey. I put it in the washer and dryer, but still smells sweat a bit. I use Tide and cold water. Thanks for asking the question. :bow:

BCCHL inactive

Turn inside out, use COLD water on the DELICATE cycle, HANG to dry.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
I treat my jerseys just like my clothes, it's not like it's made of delicate material. If the numbers are sewn on professionally you won't have any problems. If the numbers are glued on don't dry it and you won't have any problems. Make sure you use fabric softener. Don't squeeze the Charmin.

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
jerseys shouldnt be put in a dryer regardless. The patches and such start to get deformed or lose color in the embroidery of some crests. ALWAYS hang dry. Most of hte time I just place a towel over the back of the couch and drape the jersey over it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad