Post-Game Talk: Easy Breezy... (Panthers 1-6 Habs)

POTG? (26/03/2019)

• Total voters

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Going back to that theory several had floated about on whether Weber is/was playing injured, there's a quote in Friedman's 31 thoughts that touches upon it:

"You can see Montreal trying to ease Shea Weber’s workload wherever possible. In November and December, he led Canadiens’ defenceman in ice-time for all 16 games he played. That was down to seven of 11 in January, nine of 13 in February and six of 12 so far in March. One opponent: “You can see he’s not 100 per cent, but no one’s getting him to sit.”"

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Agree. It hurts. Byron is so important on this team. I think Weise is our 13th forward too.

I'd consider putting Weal with KK and Drouin, then Armia on the 4th with Hudon. Whenever Hudon and Armia have played together in the past they've done well together. But it's a small sample size.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
My guess is Weise. I think think Julien trusts his overall game. It's a big step down.

It's not a guarantee Byron's out yet though. They might sit him even if he's feeling okay though as a precaution, you don't want to lose him for longer

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
I am amazed at how short post game discussions are when we win compared to when we lose.

Reactions: Redux91

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I'd consider putting Weal with KK and Drouin, then Armia on the 4th with Hudon. Whenever Hudon and Armia have played together in the past they've done well together. But it's a small sample size.
I stopped reading when I saw the name Hudon

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I’d like to see a call up to replace Byron if we have to
None of the current extras in my view are NHL material and are out of game shape....of the group only Weiss could fill in but even that is a stretch.

At least we have Peca for another year

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2