Easton T-Flex Shaft/blades

RangerSteve

Okay, I'm sure there have been numerous posts in the past made about this shaft. If that is the case then add another one to the list. I have an Easton T-Flex shaft and I can't find anymore T-Flex Blades and I refuse to buy a $50 Tapered blade. That being said, does anyone know any ROLLER hockey blades that might fit this shaft? I've been debating on shaving down the end of a roller hockey blade to fit the shaft but I have a feeling that it might crack or just snap the minute I take some form of a shot.

Any suggestions? :)

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
i see old t flex woodie blades on ebay all the time. tps also makes a woodie tapered blade, as does easton. for a composite - pretty sure your sol.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Cyclone Taylor's was blowing out this T-Flex blades for $1, but they're probably all dried out. If you are able to shave it down properly, you shouldn't have a problem with cracking on a standard blade. Maybe try ordering custom's from the company you like in a tapered blade.

RangerSteve

EazyB97 said:
Cyclone Taylor's was blowing out this T-Flex blades for $1, but they're probably all dried out. If you are able to shave it down properly, you shouldn't have a problem with cracking on a standard blade. Maybe try ordering custom's from the company you like in a tapered blade.

I just checked out that site and there is still one big problem I keep running into...all the T-Flex blades that are left are lefty. I guess I'm going to try to shave a standard blade down and go from there.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Tapered blades with a long hosel.

Try Christian, they might make a long hosel tapered blade now too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad