East Division Seeding Predictions (Closing poll before Apr. 22nd games)

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Standings.jpg

Pick your top 4 seedings to end the season, in order! Thought it would be a perfect time to pose this question. The top 4 have never been tighter. Anyone can finish 1st or 4th. Think it's pretty safe to rule out the Rangers at this point, but you're free to include them in your top 4 if you choose to.

Some notes about each team to help you decide:

:pens
- Remaining schedule NJD x2, BUF x2, BOS x2, WAS x2, PHI x2
- Have the tie-breaker on the Islanders and Bruins currently (RW)

:caps
- Hardest schedule of remaining teams: NYI x3, PIT x2, PHI x2, NYR x2, BOS x1
- Have a nice lead in RW's

:isles
- Remaining schedule: WAS x3, NYR x2, BUF x2, NJD x2 BOS x1

:bruins
- Easiest Remaining Quality of Opponents: BUF x4, NJD x2, PIT x2, NYR x2, WAS x1, NYI x1
- Heaviest workload though
- Weakest RW position, even if they win both of their games in hand in regulation

-------------------------------

For those who nail it, I will support all your view points about the team and the league until the playoffs end. Your opinions will be all correct. Encourage others to do the same :thumbu:. Edited responses will be considered invalid, so be careful!

Please list your #1 - #4 in the comments!!!

Last edited:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Pens always seem to get right on the cusp of taking the division lead, but then lose 1 or 2 in a row right when winning means moving into 1st.

My pick is how the current standings are:
Washington
Isles
Penguins
Boston

Reactions: Riikolas Revenge

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Has it ever been seen before that 4 teams are within a game of each other at this stage? Complete crap-shoot, but with the schedules the only thing I am reasonably confident of, is that I don't think the Caps win the division.

I'll go homer option with Pens, Isles, Bruins and Caps.

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It’s either going to be the Caps or Bruins finishing first, and the Pens will finish fourth....do I have to commit? Can I go...

1. Bruins/Caps
2. Bruins/Caps
3. Isles
4. Pens

if you have to hold my feet to fire, I’m going to say Bruins finish first, just because I’m down on the Pens rn and think they’ll have the hardest path to win a PO round and that would be facing the Bs, lol...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad