[EASHL] Scouting Report Thread

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I thought this would be a nice idea. Basically, post scouting reports and general consensus and what you think of the teams you play against.

I'm interested in knowing if any of you have played against our team, Laguna Seca Drifters (LSD). If you have, I'm very interested in knowing how we played against you, how each individual player performed and so on.

Feel free to post your team and request scouting reports as well.

Mods, if you think this is unnecessary, please merge this into an existing thread. Thanks in advance.

Ranger35

Proud of NYR
Sep 2, 2006
NV
www.hockeyarena.net
I thought this would be a nice idea. Basically, post scouting reports and general consensus and what you think of the teams you play against.

I'm interested in knowing if any of you have played against our team, Laguna Seca Drifters (LSD). If you have, I'm very interested in knowing how we played against you, how each individual player performed and so on.

Feel free to post your team and request scouting reports as well.

Mods, if you think this is unnecessary, please merge this into an existing thread. Thanks in advance.

I don't personally recall playing you guys, but then our team hasn't been nearly as active in NHL13.

Scouting report on the A-Team: worst longest running show of all time, everyone's a scrub, but that Tully guy is not half bad. But then he is one of select few A-Teamers who got to play for the Cheezball Brigade. On the upside, they do got flow, and do the cooking by the book.

Jeremyisgood

Mar 29, 2012
If you're on top of the standings, I'd imagine you'd see the same teams more often. I'm in a rather mediocre team with my co-workers. I do have a question, though. I seriously look for info about player builds(and stuff regarding EASHL), but there seems to be no hub of information regarding NHL13. A few old youtube videos, but nothing current. Any idea what that's about?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad