EASHL lose connection to other players

HasbeenHallzy

May 14, 2015
Sudbury
Hey fellas, hopefully one of you guys can give me a solution to my problem....

For the passed couple months every time I play EASHL whether it be drop-in or club, I lose connection to the other players. I don't get booted from my party, or even lag one bit all game and just suddenly I "lose connection to the other players"...

Literally every other game I've played work perfectly fine online.... Anyone have a possible solution to this ridiculously annoying problem???

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
EA is really bad in '17. I don't typically complain about games and never have until 17 but so much wrong with this game. I played EA a lot in '16 but very rarely in this years. Between losing connection or error.. it's bad.

NHL is so far behind the other sports games. I typically like hockey games more but not anymore.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
The #1 offensive player in the world is named Wayne Glitchsky. That should tell you everything you need to know about EASHL.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I've never had that happen to me in my 500+ games this year. Somepeople in my party will start to lag really bad and then get kicked, but never out of the blue like that.

On a similar note my team was playing through our second shot at the playoffs last night and one of our members got an error and kicked from the game while loading in. Usually if you quit out before the puck drop you don't receive a loss, so we tried quitting but we got the loss anyway. I mean, it's our fault for quitting, we knew the risk, but it was still pretty damn annoying.

HasbeenHallzy

May 14, 2015
Sudbury
Man, I havent been able to finish a game in 3 months. Its annoying, and I'm tired of destroying the CPU and simming 25 seasons of the same garbage.... Madden and NBA2k are great, but I wanna play hockeyyyyyyy

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Man, I havent been able to finish a game in 3 months. Its annoying, and I'm tired of destroying the CPU and simming 25 seasons of the same garbage.... Madden and NBA2k are great, but I wanna play hockeyyyyyyy

You are likely losing connection because you are playing with randoms who quit. You need at least two players on a team to maintain a connection.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
They expose CPU D and Goalies. They don't play user goalies. My club has played them a couple times and got smashed lol

I guess I won't get the chance to play him. That's too bad. I like playing the high ranked players. They tend to be the most predictable with their shot selections IMO. Short side, short side, short side. It gets tiring.

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I guess I won't get the chance to play him. That's too bad. I like playing the high ranked players. They tend to be the most predictable with their shot selections IMO. Short side, short side, short side. It gets tiring.

Lol that's my favourite spot to score. I play drop ins with the same guys and they always have a "wow what a shot!" when in reality I shot high short side on purpose because 9/10 the goalie isn't hugging the post

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Lol that's my favourite spot to score. I play drop ins with the same guys and they always have a "wow what a shot!" when in reality I shot high short side on purpose because 9/10 the goalie isn't hugging the post

You have to go with the high percentage shot. I understand.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
There are no glitch shots on human goalies.

Disagree. Skate one way, shoot back against the grain, goal nearly every single time regardless how good the goalie is in net. Only way to stop it is to cheat that way, in which case you leave short side wide open.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Disagree. Skate one way, shoot back against the grain, goal nearly every single time regardless how good the goalie is in net. Only way to stop it is to cheat that way, in which case you leave short side wide open.

I don't play much net but if you don't over play you should be able to stop it. I find it harder to score against a good User goalie than a CPU

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I don't play much net but if you don't over play you should be able to stop it. I find it harder to score against a good User goalie than a CPU

Same. When I'm D facing a CPU I will hold the puck and circle the blue line, spin to my forehand side and as soon as a lane opens I take a snapshot and the success rate is quite high.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado

There it is. It's where almost every good player goes when trailing late because they know it's Swiss.

Steele

Jan 4, 2018
Hey fellas, hopefully one of you guys can give me a solution to my problem....

For the passed couple months every time I play EASHL whether it be drop-in or club, I lose connection to the other players. I don't get booted from my party, or even lag one bit all game and just suddenly I "lose connection to the other players"...

Literally every other game I've played work perfectly fine online.... Anyone have a possible solution to this ridiculously annoying problem???
Has anybody figured out the problem?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad