Early Conn Smythe Favourites

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I have Dallas-FLA Final, Bob or Heiskanen
I don't see Bob winning the Conn Smythe with his current numbers.

All it would take is him crushing Boston tonight and a pretty great series against the Rangers to give him numbers that would get him into the conversation, but right now he has very similar numbers to that of Frederik Andersen in these playoffs.

And I don't like it. I'm legit worried about Florida because of it. If he doesn't raise his game, the Rangers are gonna beat them, if Boston doesn't somehow take them out first.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Benning goofed on not picking the Stank. That was a terrible oversight and i wanted him
Yep, Benning is always a big moron. He missed other too like Tkatchuk and Ehlers. Imagine drafting Virtanen instead of Ehlers or Nylander. Or Drafting a soft dman like Juolevi instead of Tkatchuk. Total head scratchers, Stank is just the tip of the iceberg

Reactions: Tofveve

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I don't see Bob winning the Conn Smythe with his current numbers.

All it would take is him crushing Boston tonight and a pretty great series against the Rangers to give him numbers that would get him into the conversation, but right now he has very similar numbers to that of Frederik Andersen in these playoffs.

And I don't like it. I'm legit worried about Florida because of it. If he doesn't raise his game, the Rangers are gonna beat them, if Boston doesn't somehow take them out first.
Bob makes the key saves in big moments and wins games for his team.
Freddy simply doesn't.
Numbers dont tell all.

Draisaitl
Heiskenen
Shesterkin

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Bob makes the key saves in big moments and wins games for his team.
Freddy simply doesn't.
Numbers dont tell all.

Draisaitl
Heiskenen
Shesterkin
Yea for sure those 3 are my picks as well. If Barkov replaces Bob I wont be mad.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Zach Hyman is having a heck of the playoffs, knew he would be a great pick up for the Oilers, really happy for him. But right now it has to be Draisaitl. Offence is obvious, but also made a big defensive play to preserve a game 7 win.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Heiskanen is clearly the front runner for Dallas, not Johnston.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Any of Draisaitl, McDavid or Bouchard could win for the Oilers at this point. Draisaitl is in the lead, but it's still a 3 horse race. Hyman has done really well, but I don't think he's in the race tbh.

I'll predict McDavid wins out in the end. I have Oilers winning the cup too.

for other teams:

Very impressed with Wyatt Johntson in Dallas, though Heiskanen is probably #1

For Florida - probably Barkov.

For Rangers - don't sleep on Panarin. He Doesn't stand out as much as Igor or Trocheck/Zibanejad maybe, but he has 4 game winning goals already...talk about being clutch. If he can do well in rounds 3 and 4, he could be the Rangers #1 if they go all the way, though I wouldn't have him #1 right now.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad